Next Thread
Print Thread
#610361 07/11/10 07:40 PM
C
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
C
Wonder what the Nickelodeon channel is all about? How about what types of shows they have for each age group? Check out this article to find out which shows are geared toward preschoolers, grade-schoolers, tweens, teens, and even adults! All About Nickelodeon

Chana Johnson
Children's TV
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I really used to like Nickelodeon, but I think the network's really gone downhill in recent years. Right now, it seems like whenever my kids turn over to Nickelodeon, they're either showing SpongeBob SquarePants or iCarly. And for Nick Jr., they seem to have put a big focus on Dora the Explorer. My older children have started referring to Nickelodeon as the SpongeBob and iCarly network, because those two shows are on so much.

I really miss the days when Nickelodeon had a much more diverse lineup. In my opinion, Nickelodeon was at its best when they had the shows produced by Klasky-Csupo on the air (Rugrats, The Wild Thornberrys, As Told By Ginger, etc.)

Lesley Aeschliman
C
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
C
I'd have to agree. We have DirecTV, and there are three Nick channels, but it seems like one of them is all spongebob, all day and night- I swear there's really never anything else on that channel. It's like you could watch it 24 hours a day.

Chana Johnson
Children's TV

Moderated by  Chana- Children's TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.