Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kellyack91, sienawilson, test18818, Home Circus, anthonyroman1210
56583 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56583 Members
417 Forums
111489 Topics
786300 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 277
Nancy Roussy 174
Rosie 66 156
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 138
loongdragon 112
James Andrew 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 76
Lestie4containergardens 65
Jilly 65
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 13 of 15 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
#578731 - 01/18/10 03:06 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
Thank you Lynne...
So sorry, it says I have a censored word. I can't even think of what word I used - it wasn't a curse word...oh what the woman is driving me to...

Career Training Site
Job Search Site

Do you want to talk to the man in charge or the woman who knows what's going on?

Add Re: Prayer Requests to Twitter Add Re: Prayer Requests to Facebook Add Re: Prayer Requests to MySpace Add Re: Prayer Requests to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Prayer Requests Add Re: Prayer Requests to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Prayer Requests to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Prayer Requests to Stumbleupon Add Re: Prayer Requests to Reddit
#592988 - 03/27/10 08:53 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: babyquacker]
Lynne - ChristianLiving Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Indiana
Please pray for 3 year old Jacob. He is adopted from China with a heart condition. He has had surgeries and is having a very hard time right now. He was rushed to Riley's Childrens Hospital yesterday and when they can get rid of an infection will probably have open heart surgery.

Lynne Waite Chapman

Christian Living @ BellaOnline
Women of the Bible E-Book and the Names of God E-Book

Updo, Hair Color, Ageless Women E-Books and Hair Information

Follow us on Facebook -- Facebook.com/Bible.Living

Add Re: Prayer Requests to Twitter Add Re: Prayer Requests to Facebook Add Re: Prayer Requests to MySpace Add Re: Prayer Requests to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Prayer Requests Add Re: Prayer Requests to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Prayer Requests to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Prayer Requests to Stumbleupon Add Re: Prayer Requests to Reddit
#593545 - 04/01/10 01:45 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
JustAnotherStepmom Offline

Loc: South Africa
Can I please ask for you to pray for my DH. He says he's a Christian, but he doesn't act like one. I'm especially hurt 'cause he shows little or no respect towards me as his wife. He gets extremely aggressive at times and curses me and belittles me. Please pray for him to find God once again!

#593776 - 04/02/10 03:27 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: JustAnotherStepmom]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

I'm praying that the supernatural peace and love of Jesus peirces his heart. I'm praying for protection and peace for you.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#593994 - 04/04/10 12:23 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
JustAnotherStepmom Offline

Thanks so much, Lynne. I believe where one or two people gather on earth to Pray, that God will listen and adhere to their prayers. Sometimes I feel like I'm praying and that it's hitting the roof. But also, I do know that sometimes God takes time for things to happen. His time, is not our time. Be blessed, dear friend!

#607719 - 06/29/10 11:08 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: JustAnotherStepmom]
Shula Offline
Amoeba

I recently re-commited my life to the Lord, please pray for me that my faith will grow daily.

#607736 - 06/29/10 12:14 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Shula]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Congratulations Shula. I pray that you continue the journey.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#608361 - 07/01/10 12:03 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Shula Offline
Amoeba

Thank you Lynne, i appreciate that

#610323 - 07/11/10 04:41 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Shula]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

I just received this prayer request.

Hi Greetings from the land of Bhutan..I'm a indigenous pastor I have given my life from the age of 16, I'm 1976 born. Till now I'm serving our living God by faith. The ministry which I'm doing is faith based.As well since Bhutan is a Buddhist country and the gospel door is still not opened.I request all your group in there to hold us in your daily prayer for do have lots of needs for the ministry.The name of our fellowship is Paro Christian Fellowship it is a indigenous church.WE do have home church. Always in service
Pastor Namgay Tshering

Edited by Lynne Chapman (07/11/10 04:41 PM)

Lynne Waite Chapman

#610324 - 07/11/10 05:06 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Please join with me in praying for my daughter and her family. Life is stressful and she could use a little relief.

Lynne Waite Chapman

Page 13 of 15 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >

Moderator:  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The German Day of Beer - Tag des Bieres
by Francine - German Culture
German Culture
5 minutes 25 seconds ago
Happy Earth Day!
by Kathryn - Short Stories
Short Stories
5 minutes 39 seconds ago
Turn Your Passion into a Profitable Business
by Angel - Business Coach
Business Coach
Today at 01:21 PM
Greetings from Kathryn
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Short Stories
Today at 01:20 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:12 PM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Beetlemess
Container Gardening
Today at 01:04 PM
The Gifts of ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 12:56 PM
Arbor Day 25th April
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
Today at 12:46 PM
Leather Jewelry Tips
by Anthony Roman
Jewelry Making
Today at 11:25 AM
Suggestion for fashion jewelry?
by James Andrew
Beauty Basics
Today at 11:21 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Izeigo, Kathryn - Short Stories, 1 invisible), 138 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.