Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Thank you for that reassurance! But there are so many parallels to history right now, it's frightening. We have been following your advice here and from so many others to prepare for bad times. I'd like to think I am one of those people who would risk everything to maintain our freedom, if not for myself, for my children and grandchildren.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
From what I'm getting, what comes through as far as the how this comes out in the end, parents and people overall who have had a feeling and little by little physical evidence is beginning to align, especially people who don't have hate or racial issues, those are the people who really end up doing quite well and survive their own timeline in all of this. Those are the ones and their children who end up flourishing.

Hate groups and people with politcal, racial distractions with most of their passions going to "It's because I'm this or that" or "The white man doesn't want us in their country." Those are the ones that end up falling like a rock from the empire state building.

Negativety will do nothing as far as survival goes and when the gov. and welfare system falls, which it will, there will be nobody there to help them. What was fun in the form of tangents will be a far cry from the effects of having to survive.

All of the people who joined in with them in their rantings and such, they'll be too busy fending for thier own, which, withought skills and gut instincts, little by little, the little they thought they had before and complained about, will fall through the sifters like sand.

The ones that can take a seed and grow fields with it, understand the earth and respect the life force, Native American Indians especially, end up lieading and living the way of the future.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
If I wasn't who I am and someone else, if they could even hold my attention, were to say the things that I write about. I think the first thing I'd say, even if it was inside my own head was, "You're serious. I have real issues to deal with."

One thing both my husband and my parents can agree on, even if what I have to say or feel is a pain is this, - "if it's going to happen, somehow, someway, it always seems to happen to YOU first."

I have or had, feeling issues with Bing - it's a search engine and I am down right stupid when it comes to tech/web, etc. I won't sign up with it search with it, nothing (haven't a clue why and I could be criss-crossing with the other search engines. But here's what I got right now).

I will never, not ever just 'go with the flow' and back what someone else or group of people tell me to or pressure me to without seeing it, PHYSICALLY, not numbers, not a spokesperson, not hollywood or politically, but for myself. I'm not really interested what it costs me in doing so.

I've been in the crossfire of Pro bush/pro obama people, but I have no feelings for either to be honest. People deserve better than the two of them put together. People are also passionate and they'll go with whatever is set in front of them and told that this is all there is. It's not true, for the record, but that's what they are told and I'd say, 7 times out of 10 believe it.

People rely on the internet. I'm currently working on a back-up. People who are regular clients or friends and family have a way to get in touch with me, no matter what.

In short, I did a tiny experiment, but what I felt and what the experiment, at least this one, showed, is that there's a collective eye.

There's the IP address. I understand that much at least, but the feeling I am getting, is that the internet will be under or at least channel people's identity as a whole. There's more, but I have to sit figure how to word it.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I dont know where I posted about transportations runing into eachother, I think it was a dream I posted about, but in the dream, subs, trains and planes ran into eachother or there was an experiment going on so that there were crazy accidents here and there.

A week ago I told my husband I saw a train bomb in the news and it wasn't what I thought. I told him what I felt it was going to be was two trains runing into eachother.

These accidents feel to me to have something to do with sensories and radar/sonar and they are chips embeded within the components of transportational devices - like the computer parts are contracted and somehow some area is being tampered with through these contracts of building a dashboard or somethings.

Train crash

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
My husband and I have an understanding or a game that we play. He shows me a picture or a bit of a video and asks me what i think. He already knows I don't want to know to much about it.

So, there was a skinny grey haired man my husband showed me. I think he might have been in the govt already and was up for re-election. He was talking at something in Las Vegas? I'm allowed to ask questions of my husband.

The first thing I said was, he's putting on a show. He's already made a deal or a deal has been handed him which he profits from handsomly through tax dollars to step down. It won't be directly revealed how people will be funding this person's retirement, but they do.

So, even if he doesn't get re-elected and the people think they've made a vctory, that was the plan all along. They need to keep paying attention.

His standing down is a show so the people feel the gov. is listening to them. Look for a few more other dismissals as a bigger elections draws near. It's presented to these other people as well as this person, but this older person didn't need it as much, but to stand down for the bigger good of this movement.

I think the older guys name was hary reed but I'll ask my husband when he wakes up to be sure. But he already knew...that was the biggest feeling I had from this person and I felt sorry for the victory, if there is one from his leaving that people feel secured by, because it isn't real.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'm not really going to the "Revelations" thing. I mean I feel strongly the bible was an interpretation of spiritual visionaries, but I don't beleive it is about one set time. More of a projector (written) of historic cycle and we're moving closer to an end of a similar cycle, but there's rebirth afterwards.

Anyway, I sat down and clicked on the TV and all I heard was China. I'm dealing with personal things and I just wasn't up for headlines.

But, I'll pass this on and maybe someoen else has some input. I keep seing the number 5. When I look to the number 5 there are 5 government/country type powers -dictatorship or not. This is the end or maybe it's there now, but I don't get the feeling that it is as prevelant. There are too many little countries. These are 5 and I want to say they are names as such.

There are economical currents or markets and they are connected in ways the little people haven't a clue. There are ups and downs and downs and ups and they are currently separate to an extent but they are all connected. When I heard China, I got the whirly thing (maybe its an aneurism, lol) but what came to me was a one world currency.

I don't know or feel a good or bad effect. Dows anyone else know what that would do if there were one world currency? I also get there is another punge in the market and it will be bigger than the one befoe.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had to go back to see when I started this thread. It was back in May of 2008. That day marked the day I actually had the nerve to come public with the very things that give me panic attacks and sleepless nights.

So, one of the reasons I write is purely selfish. Once upon a time I would write these things on scraps of paper, just to get them out of my head (so I thought) then in journals but truthfully, I'd end up throwing them out on emotional days or when I was angry for feeling things that aren't always fun to feel.

I read through the first post and at the time I didn't have anything physical to back it up or tell me which is what. Now I believe that the "Independant" party that I saw then has to do with T-party people and just simply more and more people on both sides becoming aware of just what the gov. has in store with its policies, who they really are and the reality of the decisions they are making for the American people.

Enough time has passed where people are really just having to come to terms with what they are hearing vs what those words have to show, and they are in opposition with eachother. Who do they trust? People they barely know or their gut instincs and personal intellect?

I came across a clip and it spoke measures to me. I feel strongly that more and more people are feeling what this woman put so effectively into words.

Average Middle Class American Exhausted With "Change"

When I look to elections I actually feel or what is presented to me are 3 currents. At first I thought it meant 3 parties. That could still be the case, but one of the currents is a black thick like tar and it's on the bottom, under the other two. I think the tar is Voter Fraud. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

I've discussed what I feel is coming and I believe people have the ability to slow this down monumentally with their votes.

Some may feel it is paranoid, but if it weren't for this particular thread I would still have myself believing I was paranoid about everything I wrote back in May of '08. I go back and read the words just to keep myself sane.

I believe something with food stamps will be increasing and by this I mean to some people they may be doing cartwheels, others will finally concede to being on them, but this thing is bigger. I see more and more families going on foodstamps, a relief at first to some, however, imagine 60-70% of the nation's public going or having designated days to go to Walmart. Don't think it's possible? Pay close attention to numbers that come out talking about "benefit" programs.

Once people become dependant on a little debit card with $200 - $1050/mnth for food, what happens should there be a glitch of some kind either in the groccery stores or the welfare system itself and that money is no longer there for whatever reason?

It is the working public that provides that money to the people who use it. The more kids you have the bigger your debit card. The less you work the more your debit card qualifies you for and if you house illegal immigrants you are not required to give that person's personal information up but if they are in the household they count as a dependant, thus your debit card goes up.

There is a system, I feel in place that has to do with control, but it feels like it is in sheeps clothing under the guise of "Sharing."

My emotions toil inside because I do feel compasionate and want to share, but the way I would do it is with a food share or farmers market which puts the control with the people. So, say if you work the land you all share in the rewards, not hand outs or handing over control of your personal life to people who have $200-$300 lunches and say that they are there for you.

Not only do tax payers pay for those little debit cards but the $200-$300 lunches of the people that are "there" for us.

You'll have to look closely this year at candidates because republicans won't be republicans and democrats for the most part will be either liberals or democrats. Independants are gaining momentum, but I feel they will be up against guilt and social pressure to keep the "change" alive...

Best course of action, look under stones you've been leary to turn over and see for yourself!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/29/10 04:10 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
o.k. I don't even have an intro for this one...

My Representitives...

Maybe it was way back when, but boy I can't side step this with what I feel and the economy and literal unity.

I feel like I'm playing left field and caught this ball in the gut and whether or not this happened yesterday, last month, 2 years ago...what's coming through to me is that this feeling from wherever it came hasn't changed, at least for me in the present.

There's something else here.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance

I think for now I'm just greatful I can speak freely on the topic here while I'm trying to sort through everything. It just feels like an all hell breaks loose, upcoming.

I have to stress though, this is not "the end of the world" type thing, but it does seem that in the end there is but 5 people standing in the Gov.

I knew I wrote this...to be able to go back 3 years ago and find it, about the "5"...well technology does has its virtue...this is real!

Visions and Preparations of the Future

This has to do with the "visions and preparing for the future" thread

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/11/10 03:42 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
The people that feel the govt will sweep in and save the day will be the ones hit the hardest.

The deal with Obama feels like the energy I get when a little kid wants 3 candybars in one sitting. It sounds just wonderful and there is some taste there, but the after effects leave something less than desired.

I still feel he is elected and I feel this is a "race" driven race. A step in the light for African Americans. It feels simply emotionally driven and nothing more. I also feel and I hate to say this, it's something that feels short lived. I feel i want a back up plan with this and something else going on unbeknownst to Obama. Something someone else is counting on in the house. More war too...I just hate this frown. Together it will be faired though smile

Really, everyone taking as much responsibility in their own hands in regards to their own surroundings makes the greatest mark. The famous "Ask not what your gov't can do for you but what you can do..." (JFK) comes to mind.

This was back in 2008 I felt these things to the point I really finally just had to write them down somewhere. It's been brought to my attention that these issues are now actually being publically addressed.

If and I say if, say what I felt and what is being addressed happen to coincide in reality, that affirms even moreso what we need to take into our own responsibility as real.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/14/10 06:53 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.