Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
childrenlove, KAMI, Betty6123, nigarnigar, vebuskeder
57302 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57303 Members
417 Forums
113267 Topics
803593 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 583
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 374
Beetlemess 299
Jana - Creativity Editor 247
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 82
Nancy Roussy 56
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 55
Dorcie's 53
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#608796 - 07/02/10 05:35 PM 32 Weeks and still no name
CanadianMom Offline

Our third child is due in 8 weeks and we still have not agreed on any names. Our other children are Evan Christopher (5) and Jasmine Maria (2) and we would like a name that will flow well with them. Our last name is Dutch and starts with a D. I have included a list of possible names that we would use but we are definitly open to suggestions. The only thing that I ask is that the girls names be feminine and the boys names masculine (ie. not a name where you have to go 'is that a boy or a girl?'). Girls (middle name to be Ann): Lacey Marissa Madison Selena Boys (middle name to be either Douglas or Thomas): Griffin Mason Tyson Damon Thanks for the help!

Add 32 Weeks and still no name to Twitter Add 32 Weeks and still no name to Facebook Add 32 Weeks and still no name to MySpace Add 32 Weeks and still no name to Del.icio.us Digg 32 Weeks and still no name Add 32 Weeks and still no name to Yahoo My Web Add 32 Weeks and still no name to Google Bookmarks Add 32 Weeks and still no name to Stumbleupon Add 32 Weeks and still no name to Reddit
#608799 - 07/02/10 05:54 PM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: CanadianMom]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Lacey Rose
Selena Ann

Damon Jonathan
Tyson Douglas

Edited by Phyllis, Native American (07/02/10 06:44 PM)

Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Twitter Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Facebook Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to MySpace Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Del.icio.us Digg Re: 32 Weeks and still no name Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Yahoo My Web Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Google Bookmarks Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Stumbleupon Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Reddit
#608826 - 07/02/10 07:43 PM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
flower70 Offline
Koala

Marissa Ann

Tyson Douglas

Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Twitter Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Facebook Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to MySpace Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Del.icio.us Digg Re: 32 Weeks and still no name Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Yahoo My Web Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Google Bookmarks Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Stumbleupon Add Re: 32 Weeks and still no name to Reddit
#608865 - 07/02/10 11:03 PM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: flower70]
sonya madden Offline

Lacey Ann-female Tyler-male

#616304 - 08/10/10 05:08 PM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: sonya madden]
MommaBear22m Offline

Girls- Caroline Daisy Ashley Mariella Sarah Abagail Boys- Steven Landan Vincent Kovvi Johnny Charlie Justin Richard Craig Hope this is helpful:) ___________________________________ MommaBear22m

#616315 - 08/10/10 05:43 PM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: MommaBear22m]
Deanna Joseph Offline
Elephant

Loc: Southern California
My son was a week old before we named him wink My daughter was about 5 days old. It came so much easier after they were born (for me, anyway.)

#616692 - 08/11/10 06:52 PM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: Deanna Joseph]
KarenJ Offline

I like Lacey and Marissa, and I really like Griffin. We thought about that one ourselves. -Karen

#616712 - 08/11/10 07:35 PM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: Deanna Joseph]
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: IL
I was just going to say something similar. Why don't you ask your child or let it go for now and wait for the day surrounding the birth to see if an event or person of interest stands out.

In all likelihood you will probably have a child (one coming into this world as these times) with traits of both male/female.

And, when a child comes into this world it really is an worldy event. Children take in their surrounding and can communicate before birth and is more consciously aware of their surrounding than we might concieve.

So, you may end up having a male child with sensitive more feminine traits. I see this alot these days.

Edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance (08/11/10 07:37 PM)

#617421 - 08/14/10 01:17 AM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: Elleise - Clairvoyance]
Robin - Card Games Editor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Land O Lakes, FL USA
FYI: Before you decide on a name - with your last name beginning with D - you do not want: mad sad dad bad cad had lad fad pad rad tad

Melissa Ann D_____ = mad

#618362 - 08/17/10 02:53 PM Re: 32 Weeks and still no name [Re: CanadianMom]
MamaSara Offline

Loc: WI
Of your lists, my favorites are: Marissa Ann and Mason Thomas or Damon Thomas. Some other ideas to go with Evan and Jasmine: Weston Douglas/Thomas Landon Douglas/Thomas Stella Ann Malayna Ann I love your name choices...good luck and best wishes!

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
18 minutes 1 second ago
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 09:33 PM
Comet Siding Spring is headed for Mars
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:51 PM
Message from PastPerfect
by Angie
Museums
Today at 04:46 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:41 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:40 PM
Music ABC game
Pop Music
Today at 04:07 PM
How to Memorize Scripture
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Today at 01:14 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
Home Finance
Today at 12:02 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
Today at 11:56 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 121 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.