Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax
57461 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57461 Members
417 Forums
113590 Topics
806674 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 416
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 123
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 56
Mona - Astronomy 54
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 20
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#607665 - 06/29/10 02:06 AM Despicable Me Movie Giveaway!
childrensmovies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

DESPICABLE ME MOVIE GIVEAWAY

In a happy suburban neighborhood surrounded by white picket fences with flowering rose buses, sits a black house with a dead lawn. Unbeknown-st to the neighbors, hidden deep beneath this house is a vast secret hideout. Surrounded by an army of tireless, little yellow minions, we discover Gru planning the biggest heist in the history of the world. he is going to steal the moon.

Gru delights in all things wicked. Armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way. Until the day he encounters the immense will of three little orphaned girls who look at him and see something that no one else has ever seen: a potential Dad.

One of the world's greatest super-villains has just met his greatest challenge: three little girls name Margo, Edith, and Agnes.

Above is a brief synopsis of Universal's newest 3-D CGI feature, DESPICABLE ME, coming to theatres on JULY 9th.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: From June 29 to July 5, there will be one question posted each day pertaining to the movie. The first person to post the correct answer to the question receives a point for the question. The person with the most correct answers after the last question is posted on July 5th, wins the amazing prizes listed below.

ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
  • $100 Fandango Gift Card for family movie night! $100 Fandango Gift Card for family movie night!
  • Youth Shirt
  • Youth Hat
  • Moo-Can (it moos!)
  • Pencil with Minion Topper
  • Balloon
  • Minion Stamp

Edited by childrensmovies (06/29/10 02:44 AM)

Add Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Twitter Add Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Facebook Add Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to MySpace Add Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Del.icio.us Digg Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! Add Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Yahoo My Web Add Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Google Bookmarks Add Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Stumbleupon Add Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Reddit
#607666 - 06/29/10 02:29 AM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: childrensmovies]
childrensmovies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Although the film has yet to be released, all answers to the questions can be found by reading the Despicable Me article posted at the Children's Movie site or by searching the Internet.

Question 1: What is the name of Gru's arch-rival and what big heist did this arch-rival perform to become the #1 villain?

Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Twitter Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Facebook Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to MySpace Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Reddit
#607766 - 06/29/10 08:58 AM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: childrensmovies]
Horror_Movies_Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: U.K
Vector is Gru�s arch-rival and he stole an ancient pyramid to become the best villain smile .

Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Twitter Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Facebook Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to MySpace Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! to Reddit
#607974 - 06/29/10 09:44 PM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: Horror_Movies_Editor]
childrensmovies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

You are correct Steven! Great job!

#608001 - 06/30/10 12:38 AM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: childrensmovies]
childrensmovies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Question 2: What is the name of the orphanage that the three little girls lived at?

#608290 - 06/30/10 08:58 PM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: childrensmovies]
Horror_Movies_Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: U.K
It's just called the orphanage isn't it Cathy?

#608387 - 07/01/10 10:23 AM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: Horror_Movies_Editor]
childrensmovies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Nope, it actually has a name. This question requires searching Google, or any search engine. I couldn't remember the name myself. Just remember seeing it on the building in the movie.

However, my next question might help in your search.

Question 3: Who runs the orphanage?

#608406 - 07/01/10 12:14 PM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: childrensmovies]
Beetlemess Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Answer #2: Home for Girls
(found it on the 'Variety.com' review listed as - Miss Hattie's Home for Girls)

Answer #3: Miss Hattie (Kristen Wiig)

#608603 - 07/01/10 10:26 PM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: Beetlemess]
childrensmovies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Beetlemess, you are correct for both questions 2 and 3.

#608704 - 07/02/10 10:37 AM Re: Despicable Me Movie Giveaway! [Re: childrensmovies]
childrensmovies Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Question 4: What bank does Gru try to secure a loan for his scheme?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  childrensmovies 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 07:42 PM
What's Your Favorite Yoga Pose
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Yesterday at 06:57 PM
Burn More Fat While Exercising
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 06:39 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 05:55 PM
Easy and Inexpensive Gift Ideas
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 05:25 PM
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
Inspiration
Yesterday at 05:22 PM
National Geographic Photo Contest
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
Yesterday at 05:14 PM
Parents Need to Teach Animal Awareness
Animal Life
Yesterday at 05:12 PM
Low Stress Holiday Guide for ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 04:27 PM
Attention Deficit Disorder and Pet Ownership
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 03:23 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Mona - Astronomy, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.