logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
I think it would be a good idea to get kids and staff in our local schools involved with recognizing and helping to finding missing children. Local volunteers can call schools to get permission to post missing children photos on bulletin boards and in classrooms. Highschool kids could do projects about missing children and awareness/safety and so on. Kids come into contact with other kids from different areas all the time. It would be nice if even one kid could recognize another that was missing or know someting about their where-a-bouts. I understand it may raise some tension among some kids in the school, but maybe thats a good thing. Kids need to be more skeptical about who they are hanging out with. I was once a teenager that was oblivious to these sort of things.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi Danielle-

Welcome to the forum! What wonderful ideas you have written here. I agree that kids are so observant! Often missing kids are enrolled in school, especially in a custody dispute/parental kidnapping. The child maybe using a different name than the one on the missing child's poster but kids are excellent at observing things that are not quite right.

I always show my children the ADVO missing child picture that arrives on the mass coupon mailer each week. A missing child could be playing in the same neighborhood, local park, or be part of a boy/girl scout group or other child/teen club.

I would love to here what other people do to help missing children in there area.

Have a blessed day!

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
BellaOnline's Missing & Exploited Children Editor
Missing & Exploited Children Site
BellaOnline's Child Abuse Editor
Child Abuse Site

Moderated by  Erika Lyn Smith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.