W
Amoeba
Amoeba
W
I have a oily skin please give me some remedies

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
If you go to the Sephora website, and put in 'oily skin' a host of cleansers will come up. Or if you suffer acne as a result of oily skin, the skinID website will evaluate your skin through the answers that you give to a series of questions. Then products will be selected and offered for your particular skin type.

Whatever you do, be sure to gently cleanse and tone your face at least twice a day, using non-comedogenic (non pore clogging) products.

Let us know!

N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
I keep our skin clean and wash it 3-4 times a day because my skin is oily and i use only baby cream to keep our skin good and fresh.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I start by wetting a washcloth then I wipe my entire face with it, then I use eye makeup remover around my eyes, I clean my face with face soap and after brushing my eyelashes and eyebrows I put eye cream then face cream. For my lips I put a normal lip moisturizer four times a day. I do that twice a day. As for my body I take one shower per day and I always wash my hair and my entire body. For my hands I put hand cream three times a day. For my body I put on body lotion but I sometimes take break of that to let my skin breathe.

E
E
Having slightly oily skin is not all that bad because the oil helps to lessen wrinkles and other natural signs of aging, especially on the face. The excessive oil can causes problem. It is best to use a mild and gentle cleanser. You can try Dermpura, it is an all-in-one skin balancing and repairing cleanser. It's gentle foaming and deep cleansing action lifts and removes oils and skin-dulling impurities.

J
J
I like my renew cream that I get online at an organic shopping club

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
I definitely want to take better care of my skin, as I am into beauty regimens. I currently just use a facial wash and moisturizer. Do you know of any great toners? Also, I am interested in LUSH beauty products. Are you familiar with them?

LaTeisha Clément
Women's Fashion
N
N
I have never used toners. As far as the Lush products I only have used a few bubble bars and I was a huge fan of one of their hair bar treatment (snake oil it was vegan so do not know why they called it that) but that product was sadly discontinued. They use a lot of nuts to which I am allergic so for the face and lips I cannot use most (if not all) of their products.

A
A
herbal Facial on a regular basis is my secret of clear and fresh skin. :D

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.