logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#606309 06/22/10 05:14 AM
DataBit Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi, I worked at different professions for short intervals. I can't understand that which career or profession best match my skills. So I need a career coaching etc?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
I think you should get admission online MBA program from [url=http://www.university18.edu.in]online univesity programs[/url] , because now a days its best option for professionals.

Last edited by Devkant; 06/23/10 08:19 AM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Hi Databit,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Most people can't afford a career coach and to be honest, you can make the decision for yourself a lot cheaper. Some steps to take...

Make a list of the jobs that you've held. Place an asterik next to those jobs that you truly enjoyed.

Make a list of what you perceive your skills to be.

Visit a site like O'Net. It's a government site that lets you search by skills and jobs. See what jobs are available that match your skills sets. Are any of the jobs on the list of jobs that you've held?

IF there is a particular job that you enjoyed, perhaps you should consider making that your career. If you've just started in the workforce, not to worry, it's ok to experiment while you try to find a good fit. You need to be careful and find a balance though. A number of different jobs in a number of different fields can get you labeled as a "job hopper" which will make it difficult to find a job in the future. Employers may think that you are confused and unreliable.

Find a job that you enjoy and hopefully will allow you to take care of the bills. As you travel through the jobs, be sure to always find opportunties to increase your skills. Don't be afraid to stay with a particular company for awhile to see what they offer without having to change companies.

Hopefully this will give you some food for thought to get started.

Thanks for the outstanding question!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
O
O
I have been always believing in the fact that do whatever you love to do. This way one can become professional and excel in life. There is no point in going for MBA if you think you won't be a good manager. Develop your inbuilt skill. There is a Chinese saying which probably goes like this - You won't excel in life by using 20 skills which you practiced once but by using one skill which was used by you 20 times. Regards

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Great "saying" and so totally true.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I am also a big believer in doing what you love.

SUSAN D. BATES
COLLEGES

Connect with Colleges on Facebook at Colleges at BellaOnline.com

Follow Colleges on Twitter at colleges_info

O
O
It is so true. One can enjoy and succeeds only when they love what they do. They keen to learn about the skill and develop more which they love. That is why some people are highly successful in their lives.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.