Next Thread
Print Thread
#605879 06/19/10 04:52 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Who was more to blame for the first sin? Was Eve more to blame or was it Adam?

Adam - the First Man

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Well, to me both are equal in this case. Eve listened to the words of animal and Adam listened to Eve, both of them had forgotten the words of God. I got the idea of taking decision and choosing friend from this point. And you know snakes can change their skin, so to me this is a symbol of those human being who are in masks.

I believe that God knew it before as He is all knowing. This is a reminder and an example for us to continue an honest life, so that we can be His chosen one to enter into the heaven.

Revelation 21:1-7
And he who was seated on the throne said, �Behold, I am making all things new.� Also he said, �Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.� And he said to me, �It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.�

Well, I have studied Bible and other scriptures to get knowledge about different types of faith and religion. I'm sorry, if I said anything that seems wrong to any one.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Thank you Farjana. Those are interesting thoughts on the snake.

The good thing is that even after making stupid decisions we have Jesus Christ as our Savior. If we are His we will be with Him in heaven.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thank you, Lynn.

Moderated by  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.