Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#604648 06/12/10 04:03 PM
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Do spirits wander continuously back and forth from heaven and earth? Or do they only stay on earth? Can you help me with this Please.

Flower
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
A
I believe when someone dies their spirit leaves the body and Earth. I am stongly against the thought of spirits hanging around and "unfinished business" sounds completely ridiculous. There is nothing one can do to affect this life when in the after life. For example: people say spirits can turn lights on and off or make the phone ring, but what purpose would that serve? How can that solve the "unfinished business"?

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
What seems ridiculous to one may be a reality for others. I have known many people who say they have a "mischievious spirit" in their home who likes to play pranks but harms no one. I myself have had departed loved ones come back to let me know they are at peace in Heaven. I have had my grandmother and a great aunt bring me messages at times of struggles in my life. My great aunt passed on many years before I was born , but has come to bring me messages of hope and encouragement several times.

I believe most spirits simply depart to Heaven and stay there for their next sojourn.

Many of my friends and myself included have been to places that are very haunted by lost souls. Pacheco Pass on Hwy 152 is one area; Western State Hospital in the Pacific Northwest is another place where lost souls cannot find their way and linger in sorrow and torment. Winchester Mystery House in San Jose is famous for a habitat of lost souls.

Having knowledge/awareness or experience of the spirit world is akin to religion. Every person will have their own thoughts and beliefs and that is ok.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 06/12/10 10:07 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Thank you Phyllis, you have made me finally understand the question that i was looking for this time.
Even though i wrote under Clairvoyance, like you suggeted, i got no respond from her(did i do or write something wrong that she didn�t reply).

I am how ever very greatful that you have help me with this, i will ask for your help in the future.

Flower
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Oh dear flower you didnt say anything wrong. In real life sometimes we get busy.

Keep the questions comming. Everyone gains.

Mumzy #605131 06/15/10 01:14 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Flower, this may be one of the mysteries each of us has to find our own answer/belief for. Many religions support the theory that those who have passed do have the ability to return in some manner and for some purpose. There are a few examples in the Old Testament. Like Phyllis, I have had "visits" from loved ones who have passed. They are lovely and treasured experiences. I have also asked/prayed for a visit. It took some time, but did happen. The result was a positive life changing event for my husband.

Some people choose the scientific approach. Granted, there is no tangible evidence of soul mobility which could be investigated in a laboratory. There is only circumstantial evidence from both scientific sources and personal experiences.

I have had so many unexplainable events in my life, I choose to believe free will is not removed at death. The sentient part of us, our soul, continues on. I analyze and investigate. It's a strong part of my personality which is not in conflict with this belief. The presence and actions of those who have passed is the ONLY explanation for some of the things I have experienced.

I love Sherlock Holmes novels and there is a line in one, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Amoeba
Amoeba
I do think that when we do pass away that we just leave are body. Are soul still living on a different plain. I think strong spirits overtime can come to us on this plain. So we do continue living. I think though we do have teachers or guides that help us on other plain. I have seen spirits. I know what I've seen. I would never try to convince anyone. It's something you need to feel and see. It actually helped me when my father passed away. I knew in my heart who was going to be there. It may seem foolish but I believe in keeping a open door to all possibilities.

Originally Posted By: flower70
i got no respond from her(did i do or write something wrong that she didn�t reply).

You have done nothing wrong, flower. Elleise has had many drastic changes in her life and is not quite settled in her new "hood" yet. Have faith, dear one. - Elleise is very understanding, very knowledgeable about this subject and works from her heart. She is a loving and caring person. Hang in there and she will get back to us when she can. Please do not give up on her - she is great and I know you will really like her. Elleise has helped me in many ways.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Originally Posted By: lcp012586

I love Sherlock Holmes novels and there is a line in one, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

I love it! Thanks for sharing that quote, lcp - it is very appropriate for what Flower is looking for and a good thing for all of us to remember.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Thank you everyone, for helping me with my question, it helps me understand things better now. I will be patient and wait for others to respond in helping me. And when the questions are there i will ask you all for help.

Flower
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.