Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57466 Members
417 Forums
113609 Topics
806772 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 416
Nancy Roussy 230
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 108
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 64
Jana - Creativity Editor 60
Mona - Astronomy 59
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#604753 - 06/13/10 10:52 PM Help with a middle name
rtb5577 Offline

Hi there everyone, I am expecting my first little girl in September and am having some dramas with the middle name i im thinking Eliza for the first name. My last name is Bowen.....any ideas? I have been trawling through [url=http://www.thinkofaname.com]Think Of A Name[/url] But havent come up with something i like yet. Any ideas? Many thanks Ryan

Add Help with a middle name to Twitter Add Help with a middle name to Facebook Add Help with a middle name to MySpace Add Help with a middle name to Del.icio.us Digg Help with a middle name Add Help with a middle name to Yahoo My Web Add Help with a middle name to Google Bookmarks Add Help with a middle name to Stumbleupon Add Help with a middle name to Reddit
#604755 - 06/13/10 10:59 PM Re: Help with a middle name [Re: rtb5577]
new2bella Offline

Eliza Jade Bowen Eliza Nicole Bowen

Add Re: Help with a middle name to Twitter Add Re: Help with a middle name to Facebook Add Re: Help with a middle name to MySpace Add Re: Help with a middle name to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Help with a middle name Add Re: Help with a middle name to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Help with a middle name to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Help with a middle name to Stumbleupon Add Re: Help with a middle name to Reddit
#604778 - 06/14/10 03:51 AM Re: Help with a middle name [Re: new2bella]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Eliza Mae

Eliza Beth

Eliza Shay

Add Re: Help with a middle name to Twitter Add Re: Help with a middle name to Facebook Add Re: Help with a middle name to MySpace Add Re: Help with a middle name to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Help with a middle name Add Re: Help with a middle name to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Help with a middle name to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Help with a middle name to Stumbleupon Add Re: Help with a middle name to Reddit
#604787 - 06/14/10 05:47 AM Re: Help with a middle name [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BethKay2010 Offline
Amoeba

Beth definitely !

#604790 - 06/14/10 05:54 AM Re: Help with a middle name [Re: BethKay2010]
BethKay2010 Offline
Amoeba

Though I should add it is also my daughter's middle name ! Katie Beth !

#604971 - 06/14/10 04:12 PM Re: Help with a middle name [Re: BethKay2010]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
I love that name: Katie Beth.

How about Eliza Katie?

#605270 - 06/16/10 06:58 AM Re: Help with a middle name [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BelleWilliams Offline
Amoeba

Eliza Grace I also like new2bella's suggestion of Eliza Jade.

#606260 - 06/21/10 06:13 PM Re: Help with a middle name [Re: BelleWilliams]
Kathleen Maever Offline

I LOVE he name Eliza! If you wanted a more meaningfull middle name, try playing around with your mothers name or grandmothers names. You could also use the month of her birth, Eliza September Bowen Other than that, some names that just sound pretty are Eliza Denise Bowen Eliza Kate Bowen Eliza Michelle Bowen Eliza Renee Bowen Eliza Katherine Bowen Eliza Margaret Bowen Eliza Jane Bowen

#606380 - 06/22/10 11:16 AM Re: Help with a middle name [Re: Kathleen Maever]
BelleWilliams Offline
Amoeba

[quote=Kathleen Maever] Eliza Michelle Bowen [/quote] I love this one!

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Winter Solstice Mused Literary Review is LIVE
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Poetry
40 minutes 25 seconds ago
Earth from Space - beautiful images
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:54 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 12:18 PM
Winter Solstice in Ireland
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Today at 09:58 AM
While you Were Sleeping Movie Review
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
Today at 09:23 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 08:37 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 08:36 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 08:33 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 08:30 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:41 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 81 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.