Print Thread
#603399 06/04/10 07:21 AM
A
alica Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
Someone suggested me "oil control sheet" for my oily skin. Is it really useful ? How to use it? plz suggest any good company for it? thank you

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I was just coming here to start a thread about oil controlling sheets! The number one best selling oil absorbing sheet (OAS) on the market today is the Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, which you can buy at any drugstore, Wal Mart or Target. They usually cost between $4.50 and $5.75 for a pack of 50. You can also buy them online in bundles of four from Amazon. They recently released a second version of their OAS based on their popular Morning Burst skin care line. I, however, have a heightened sense of smell and find them to smell like public bathroom cleaner. They also cost $7.99! If you are prone to acne, Alica, you would have better results using an OAS made from Rice Paper. Earth Theraputics is a brand that sells packages of 80 online for under $4.50! They are great for acne prone skin because unlike other OAS they do not contain mineral oil. And a super cheap insider trick for those who are willing: Next time you are in a public restrom, pull a stack of toilet seat covers from the back of the box and put them in your purse. Once home, cut them into smaller more manageable squares and stash them in your purse as a totally free alternative to buying Oil Absoring Sheets! This may freak you out, but they are made of the exact same paper as OAS! Luck, Love and Beauty Always, Jillian Jayde

Last edited by Jillian Jayde CosmeticsEd; 06/04/10 03:32 PM.

Love, Luck and Beauty Always,

Jillian Jayde
PS: To use them you simply remove one from the package, hold it lightly in your palm and blot at the areas of your face that you notice oil build up or shine. They will suck up the oil and it becomes trapped in the fibers, leaving your skin clean and oil free! They also will not absorb or disturb your make up, making them super convenient, and they made my list of Ten Beauty Tools!

Jillian Jayde
Elephant
Elephant
Another thing to consider is a good oil controlling moisturizer underneath your makeup. It will help control the oil throughout the day. Additionally you can use a perspiration inhibitor spray before you put on your makeup. It will help control the production of oil throughout the day.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
A
alica Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
hi Jillian Jayde CosmeticsEd Really useful information,I will try it thank u

Last edited by alica; 06/11/10 04:45 AM.
A
alica Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A
[quote=Jase - Hair Guy]Another thing to consider is a good oil controlling moisturizer underneath your makeup. It will help control the oil throughout the day. Additionally you can use a perspiration inhibitor spray before you put on your makeup. It will help control the production of oil throughout the day. [/quote] perspiration inhibitor spray for face is new for me. I thought that and antiperspirant spry king of thing are only for use on body , and not good for face. which perspiration inhibitor spray is better for face?

Alica,

Perspiration Inhibitor Sprays are available by prescription through your doctor under the names Drysol and Maxim. You apply them topically to your facial skin for six to eight hours. If your face is moist at the time of use, however, you can develop some pretty serious irritation.

Some women (and men) with excessively sweaty faces have also used Botox injections to slow down the rate of perspiration.

Jillian Jayde
Elephant
Elephant
Yes, those of us who sweat a lot look for about anything to help. THe product I use is a professional makeup product. I get it through a dermatology company from oddly enough, Las Vegas. It is perfect for the showgirls and other performers who have to worry about perspiration and oiliness cause from many different sources.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.