logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I recently had a dream that someone broke into my house. At first the house was not my actual, real life house. They broke in and I hid in a closet with my little brother and my boyfriend. My parents were talking to the people who broke in and told them where we were hiding. After that, we were told to give them our laptops, cell phones, cameras, etc. The people who broke in were young... about my age (22), a male and a female. We were scared they were going to shoot us. At this piont, the house turned into my actual house. It was late at night and the female went swimming with my sister in our pool, while the male was trying to kiss me. It was a very, very odd and uncomfortable dream. I have no idea what it could mean. Any input?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Just think about the last day thoughts. Or similar thoughts as you dreamed in your daily life. By the details you described, there is nothing to worry or think about what you dreamed. It looks like things you were thinking about and you saw them in dream too. If you never think like this dream in real life, even then its just Ok.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Hi Sarsaarr,
I've had dreams of someone breaking into my house since I was in highschool..now I'm almost 50 and still have that dream at least once every few months. It's always been someone breaking into the house I live in. I've never figured out the what or why or the trigger. I eventually scare myself awake listening for noises that are never there.
Just wanted you to know that it's not an odd dream to have.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Originally Posted By: sarsaarr
I recently had a dream that someone broke into my house. At first the house was not my actual, real life house. They broke in and I hid in a closet with my little brother and my boyfriend. My parents were talking to the people who broke in and told them where we were hiding. After that, we were told to give them our laptops, cell phones, cameras, etc. The people who broke in were young... about my age (22), a male and a female. We were scared they were going to shoot us. At this piont, the house turned into my actual house. It was late at night and the female went swimming with my sister in our pool, while the male was trying to kiss me. It was a very, very odd and uncomfortable dream. I have no idea what it could mean. Any input?

A house as a symbol represents one's current state of consciousness. How you relate to the world as a sum total of body, mind and spirit. State of being which is constantly changing. "Someone breaking into your house" could mean that someone has done or said something that might leave you in a state of questioning or not feeling "sure" about some aspect of your life. There is an outside interference. It may be that someone is challenging a belief. In the dream you "hid in the closet" or you might be reluctant to state or show your true feelings about a subject.
Having to "give them laptops, cell phones, cameras" might say that there exists records of your thoughts and feelings on subjects and you are being questioned perhaps to stand up for those words, thoughts and deeds and own them. Being afraid someone was going to "shoot you" is another way of saying that you are afraid of being attacked, perhaps just verbally by another for being who you are.
..........I think the dream just shows that you are evolving and coming to terms with maybe new thoughts and beliefs about life in general and you maybe sometimes feel the need to hide your true beliefs or be called to defend them. I would think you might just be yourself be comfortable with all your thoughts, feelings, and even uncertainties and not let anyone question the right to be exactly where you are.
..just my thoughts.
TL

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and insight. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Some of what all of you have said really makes sense to what has been going on. Thank you again for your help!

N
N
This posts is very informative. Thank you!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I have dreams once in a while of a person or persons trying to break into the house. The house appearance changes with each dream but the house is obviously owned by someone in my family or by my parents. The offenders never get in, but it is always a struggle for me to keep them out.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Amoeba
Amoeba
The breaking in theme differs in meaning but it tends to point to a fear of invasion. It could be invasion of privacy or some other thing intruding in your life. Anything from bill collectors to former lovers. Something unwanted is trying to get into your head and disrupt your sense of peace and safety.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.