Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy, HectorHernandez
57405 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57406 Members
417 Forums
113450 Topics
805519 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 636
Beetlemess 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 157
Jana - Creativity Editor 130
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 79
Nancy Roussy 71
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Dianne W - Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#603413 - 06/04/10 10:30 AM Dream Someone Breaks Into My House
sarsaarr Offline

I recently had a dream that someone broke into my house. At first the house was not my actual, real life house. They broke in and I hid in a closet with my little brother and my boyfriend. My parents were talking to the people who broke in and told them where we were hiding. After that, we were told to give them our laptops, cell phones, cameras, etc. The people who broke in were young... about my age (22), a male and a female. We were scared they were going to shoot us. At this piont, the house turned into my actual house. It was late at night and the female went swimming with my sister in our pool, while the male was trying to kiss me. It was a very, very odd and uncomfortable dream. I have no idea what it could mean. Any input?

Add Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Twitter Add Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Facebook Add Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to MySpace Add Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Del.icio.us Digg Dream Someone Breaks Into My House Add Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Yahoo My Web Add Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Google Bookmarks Add Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Stumbleupon Add Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Reddit
#603619 - 06/06/10 06:01 AM Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House [Re: sarsaarr]
DataBit Offline

Loc: US
Just think about the last day thoughts. Or similar thoughts as you dreamed in your daily life. By the details you described, there is nothing to worry or think about what you dreamed. It looks like things you were thinking about and you saw them in dream too. If you never think like this dream in real life, even then its just Ok.

Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Twitter Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Facebook Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to MySpace Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Stumbleupon Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Reddit
#603712 - 06/06/10 03:38 PM Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House [Re: DataBit]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
Hi Sarsaarr,
I've had dreams of someone breaking into my house since I was in highschool..now I'm almost 50 and still have that dream at least once every few months. It's always been someone breaking into the house I live in. I've never figured out the what or why or the trigger. I eventually scare myself awake listening for noises that are never there.
Just wanted you to know that it's not an odd dream to have.

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Twitter Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Facebook Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to MySpace Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Stumbleupon Add Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House to Reddit
#608608 - 07/01/10 11:30 PM Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House [Re: sarsaarr]
travellight Offline
Amoeba

Loc: the beach
Originally Posted By: sarsaarr
I recently had a dream that someone broke into my house. At first the house was not my actual, real life house. They broke in and I hid in a closet with my little brother and my boyfriend. My parents were talking to the people who broke in and told them where we were hiding. After that, we were told to give them our laptops, cell phones, cameras, etc. The people who broke in were young... about my age (22), a male and a female. We were scared they were going to shoot us. At this piont, the house turned into my actual house. It was late at night and the female went swimming with my sister in our pool, while the male was trying to kiss me. It was a very, very odd and uncomfortable dream. I have no idea what it could mean. Any input?

A house as a symbol represents one's current state of consciousness. How you relate to the world as a sum total of body, mind and spirit. State of being which is constantly changing. "Someone breaking into your house" could mean that someone has done or said something that might leave you in a state of questioning or not feeling "sure" about some aspect of your life. There is an outside interference. It may be that someone is challenging a belief. In the dream you "hid in the closet" or you might be reluctant to state or show your true feelings about a subject.
Having to "give them laptops, cell phones, cameras" might say that there exists records of your thoughts and feelings on subjects and you are being questioned perhaps to stand up for those words, thoughts and deeds and own them. Being afraid someone was going to "shoot you" is another way of saying that you are afraid of being attacked, perhaps just verbally by another for being who you are.
..........I think the dream just shows that you are evolving and coming to terms with maybe new thoughts and beliefs about life in general and you maybe sometimes feel the need to hide your true beliefs or be called to defend them. I would think you might just be yourself be comfortable with all your thoughts, feelings, and even uncertainties and not let anyone question the right to be exactly where you are.
..just my thoughts.
TL

#612825 - 07/27/10 09:47 AM Re: Dream Someone Breaks Into My House [Re: travellight]
sarsaarr Offline

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and insight. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Some of what all of you have said really makes sense to what has been going on. Thank you again for your help!

Moderator:  Lori-Dreams 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
41 minutes 32 seconds ago
Eye Color Made Easy
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 04:26 PM
2015 Primary Sharing Time Theme
by Brenda - Teaching LDS
Teaching LDS
Today at 04:24 PM
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:50 PM
Which Is Your Favorite Type of Bag
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:33 PM
Discolored Nails
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:30 PM
Stress Relieving Activities
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:25 PM
What Age Should Kids Start Wearing Makeup?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 11:55 AM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:47 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:58 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.