Hi everyone - reading your stories is helping me so much. Thank you for being brave enough to share your experiences. [b]My story:[/b] My husband (30 y.o.) and I (32 y.o) were really excited about our 8 week appt yesterday, both feeling that this pregnancy was going well - we had a chemical pregnancy (at 5.5 weeks) in February. We had planned to tell his family after the appointment, something I was very excited about. Sadly, it didn't go well and the Dr told us the baby was measuring 7 weeks, not 8, and he couldn't see a heartbeat. He has asked us to come back for another scan in 5 days, but I'm pretty sure the outcome will be the same. I'm already feeling less pregnant. We're, of course, devastated. I felt we were lucky we were able to get pregnant easily but I'm terrified that I won't be able to carry a baby to term. Also, does anyone know if a chemical pregnancy counts as a miscarriage when they are measuring your risk for another miscarriage? Or technically have I only had one miscarriage? Also, the dr mentioned blood in my uterus but I was too out of it from realizing I had lost our baby to ask what he meant - does anyone know? Thank you and wishing all of you lots of luck and happiness in your journeys to conceive and have healthy pregnancies.