I had two miscarraiges in 3 months....My story starts with a my husband and I never wanted kids, we were involved with our careers and traveled and traveled, finally bought a house and then one day it just hit us-we want kids now :-) Seriously it was like one day we just woke up and the feeling was there! I am 34 and my husband is 33 we stopped the pill September 21, 2009 and began trying after one normal good cycle and fell pregnant Dec 14, 2009, miscarried at 5 weeks and 4 days on Jan 24, 2010. It was devastaing and horrible as many of you know. So then I waited a cycle (never needed a D&C) and fell pregnant again on March 19, 2010 and miscarried yet again on April 23, 2010 at 5 weeks and 1 day. Now 28 days of my new cycle after the miscarraige would of been May 21st although I have not gotten my period yet. I did some light brown spotting for one day only on the 26th day (May 19th). I am not pregnant, we were told by my MD to not try to get pregnant if we wanted to know what was going on. I go Wed to see the MD to talk about testing on my repeat miscarraiges although I was wondering if anyone had a "brown spotting" period after a miscarraige or has totally missed period too? We used condoms although only once we did not and that was right after my miscarraige/period (day 8). Miracle would of been if I had ovulated after my period. I was thinking oh geesh was that inplantation bleeding? High hopes I know....

Last edited by mcrodrigues; 05/31/10 08:09 PM.