Print Thread
#578534 01/16/10 09:54 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Happy New Year Everyone!

I am more determined than ever to get certain things accomplished this year, like loosing some weight and getting my book finished!

How about you? Do you have any specific goals you'd like to get accomplished this year?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Hi Deanna,
I have a ton of goals, mostly revolving around writing...I'm finding it hard to get started for some reason.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Dianne, do I EVER know that feeling well LOL!

Me and two girlfriends decided to start a master mind group. We started a group at yahoogroups so we can check in daily - we start the morning off with a list of what we plan on accomplishing - then check in at the end of the day. We meet once a month. It is SOOOOO helpful to be accountable - something I never really had before! Now, if I could just get it to work for my diet LOL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

J
J
That sounds like a great idea, Deanna! That is something that I think I would like to start doing as well. I agree with you about the diet part, though...it seems like that would be the thing on the list most likely to be WITHOUT a check mark at the end of the day! LOL

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
I have a billion goals to accomplish this year... most of which are the same old goals I have every year but there are still relevent and i want to keep trying...

Living more healthfully (eating well, exercising, reducing stress)

Living more spiritually (attending church, reading my Bible, meditating, being helpful and supportive to others)

Going to the doctor (seems like a no brainer, but this one is really tough for me.. I fear dr's/procedures/tests/disease etc so I need to get over this fear so I can get healthy, stay healthy and try to start a family)

Go to mexio (yes this is a goal this year! this is our last vacation before we start trying to start a family)

Start a family

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You can't take anymore vacations after starting a family? Bummer. Lol! I'm just kidding. smile

An acquaintance of mine told me recently that she is currently working on visiting all of the countries in South America. When that is complete, she will work on seeing another continent.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
vacations are definitely a possiblity after we have children, but our last vacation alone together before adding children to our family :P

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.