Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Hello! My name is Tamara Bostwick and I am the new Sewing Editor for BellaOnline. I am looking forward to becoming acquainted with everyone on the board.

My mom taught my how to sew when I was a young girl and it has been a skill that has come in very handy throughout my life. I derive great pleasure in making gifts for others and clothes for myself.

Take a moment to introduce yourself and feel free to ask any questions that you might have. I will do my best to answer them.

Tammy

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Welcome, Tammy!

Megan McConnell
Koala
Koala
Hey Tammy, I am not much of a seamstress but have gotten into quilting in the last year. Looking forward to hearing more from you! Connie

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
B
B
Help! I requested information on how to make underwear for an American Girl doll, and a very nice lady sent me patterns. However, with my lack of computer know-how, I managed to lose the patterns--they are somewhere on my computer, but I can't find them. I'd sure appreciate it if those patterns could be sent again. Thanks, Chiquita

I was excited to see your site. I love to sew. As the Crafts for Kids Editor if you have any sewing crafts for kids let me know and I will link to your site. I am new, and don't really know how to do that yet, but will learn.

R
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
R
I want to take up sewing, so I might be pestering you with questions. smile

Welcome to the team.

N
N
I just found this forum-- I'm trying to find out the year my J.C. Penney model #6600 sewing machine was made. Do you know where I might find out? Are there any links you know of? Thanks! Nancy

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi Tammy!
Welcome to the crew. I'm the costuming editor here, so I'm happy to swap appropriate article links with you. I've been sewing forever (it seems)both by hand and by machine. Mostly I work on modern apparel, historic period costumes, dance/skate costumes and theatrical costumes.

I'm looking forward to hanging out here a lot!
Julie

L
L
Hi Tammy. Ive been a member for a while now but have not been active. I'm hoping to be able to be a part of the crew and to share my sewing experiences with you all.

Moderated by  Cheryl - Sewing Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.