logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#601797 05/24/10 07:17 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I've always been fascinated by the Tarot, especially after reading some of these forum posts. However, I know it must be respected, and I just want to know if there are any questions that are consistently asked of the cards? Which kind of questions are best to ask the cards? Those of you who are readers (excuse the improper terminology if it is!), what kind of questions are you asked the most? Do people normally seek general knowledge, or a solution to a specific problem? I'd like to start reading for myself before others, but I just want to make sure I'm asking the right kind of questions/looking for the right answers. Sorry for the ramble. Thanks for reading and for any input! :) -Katy G

Last edited by curiously katy; 05/24/10 07:19 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I was taught to number 1 take the phamphlet that comes with your cards and throw it out. Next for your first deck make sure they all have pictures. Some decks minors son't have pics they just have 6 pentacles, 2 cups, etc. Go at your pace and go card by card whether it takes you a day to a week for one card. Look at everything in the pic, use your intuition and write down everything you see and what it means to you in a notebook. this is how I was taught , as you go along you will be able to refine your visions and your intuition will grow and grow. Good luck and I am sure others will have other great suggestions on how they learned. I read for others plus have many psychic friends and they never use a book or phamphlet.
Blessings

Sarah Redhawk
Gecko
Gecko
Where does one find training for Tarot reading. I personally think you have to feel some psychic ability to be trained to read. I don't think it is something you can be taught as 99% is based on vibes from the person.

I totally agree with the other posts, getting your own vibes off the cards will help tremendously with your own interpretation of each cards meaning. I have been doing readings for a long time & I've done both personal understanding of the cards & read books. The best book to date I have read is Tarot for life,reading the cards for everyday guidance & growth by Paul Quinn. Everybody has different taste when obtaining tarot cards, I have several but still fall back on my Rider & Waite set, its the classic tarot card, & like sarahredhawk5 stated the pictures are big & detailed,it's a cryptogram,the artist embedded their iteration of the tarot with symbols designed to draw us out of the drama & into the recognition that we are spiritual players on a worldly stage. Our task is to choose how we will play our parts.As to the type of questions to ask just don't ask questions that require multiple answers to them, other wise it's not really restricting, people ask questions like will I get the job I applied for, dose he really love me, etc.Read for yourself first, get to know the meanings of the cards first before you read for others, & never tell someone that the cards are bad etc. be very careful how you present the reading to them. Hope this helps you, blessings )0(

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.