logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Greetings, I have the small Hanson Roberts that I like but my fav. is the Sacred Circle. This deck really speaks to me. An also good learning deck is the Gilded Tarot. Very easy to read and the pics are beautiful. I have approx 18 decks. My favorite oracle deck which I recently got is the Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Deck. The Celtic Deck is also lovely.

Sarah Redhawk
Sponsored Post Advertisement
My first deck, which I got when I was 14, was a Rider-Waite-Smith deck. That was, shall I say, quite a while ago, so that deck is an old (and well-worn) friend. smile

I used that as my only deck from 1978 until a few years ago, when the Gilded Tarot came out. I saw some online images from the deck and they resonated with me strongly. To say that I couldn't order one quickly enough is an understatement. wink

I still have my old friend the RWS deck, but due to its age and level of wear, the Gilded is the one I use for readings now.

But it might have company in the very near future. I had another "DO WANT!" moment last month when I saw some reviews of the Transparent Tarot. Where the Gilded deck has ornate, intricate artwork right down to minute levels of detail, the Transparent deck is as minimalist as it gets. And THAT resonated with me, as well. I think it will help build my intuitive reading skills to levels I might not have reached otherwise.

So I'm working with the Gilded, and studying the Transparent. I figure that should be enough to keep me busy for a while. smile

[url=www.etsy.com/shop/Likes2Read]www.etsy.com/shop/Likes2Read[/url]: Handmade Gem & Crystal Jewelry with a Metaphysical Twist!
Amoeba
Amoeba
I have about 8 different types of Tarot/Oracle cards but the one I resonated the most and was easiest for me to work with in the beginning was the Sacred Path cards by Jamie Sams. Then of course, moved on to Medicine Cards, various Native American Tarot related types, dream cards, etc. all while trying to avoid dealing with the Rider-Waite..lol That was my first deck and it truly did intimidate me for a very long time so I worked with various other Tarot and Oracle decks that dealt with more spiritual viewpoints than the traditional Tarot does. But after having studied all the other decks when I finally gave in and decided to deal with the RW deck it was a shocker to discover that everything I'd read in all the other decks more or less still applied; the principles, symbols, meanings, etc. were relatively the same just with varying viewpoints. Once I made that discovery it was so much easier to understand the true path of the Tarot;)

To Your Divinatory Success!
Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish,
after many , many months of being sick I am finally better. Still want your cards read, get in touch with me.

Sarah Redhawk

Sarah Redhawk
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.