Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57466 Members
417 Forums
113612 Topics
806784 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 416
Nancy Roussy 232
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 64
Jana - Creativity Editor 60
Mona - Astronomy 58
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 37
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#600267 - 05/13/10 11:49 AM Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they?
valpomike Offline
Shark

Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? I find in Poland the men don't have time for love, just drinking first, and this is not the case of the Polish men, here in the USA.
What do you think on this, and why is it?

Mike

Add Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Twitter Add Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Facebook Add Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to MySpace Add Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Del.icio.us Digg Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? Add Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Yahoo My Web Add Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Google Bookmarks Add Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Stumbleupon Add Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Reddit
#600289 - 05/13/10 12:47 PM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? [Re: valpomike]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
I don't have a clue. But excess alcohol consumption affects sexual performance. I'll leave it at that.

But why do Polish men prefer to drink rather than spend time with their wives/women?

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Twitter Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Facebook Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to MySpace Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Reddit
#600375 - 05/13/10 08:42 PM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? [Re: Lori - Marriage]
valpomike Offline
Shark

I think they think the wife will be home waiting for them, and this could be the case.

Mike

Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Twitter Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Facebook Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to MySpace Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? to Reddit
#600389 - 05/13/10 11:41 PM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? [Re: valpomike]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
Why don't they want their wives waiting at home for them? My husband wants me home waiting for him!

What are Polish women like?

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

#600534 - 05/14/10 12:15 PM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do they? [Re: Lori - Marriage]
valpomike Offline
Shark

Why should the Polish wifes come in second, to drinking and all other things? Polish women are hot, and if the husband does not do the job, some one other than him may.
Why put drinking before, love? I don't understand.
I know in my visits to Poland, I find that the Polish women need more, and better care.

Mike

#617383 - 08/13/10 03:21 PM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t [Re: valpomike]
Lady Bug Offline
Amoeba

Loc: U.S.A.
To be honest with you, Italian & Latins are greatest lovers. They paid attentions to their womean. I have dated Polish men but they don't have romantic feeling, cold, drunk and nervous about their personal things. Maybe Polish wives are tired of listening to their husbands moaning about this or that. Whatever is the reason?

Edited by Arlene V. (08/13/10 03:22 PM)

Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Twitter Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Facebook Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to MySpace Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Stumbleupon Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Reddit
#618395 - 08/17/10 11:55 AM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t [Re: Lady Bug]
valpomike Offline
Shark

Arlene,

I find, that this is true with the men of Poland, but not the case with us, Polish-Americans. We care, and try to make the women happy all the time, and take care of them. I leave them happy all the time.

Mike
P.S. I told you I would answer your postings.

Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Twitter Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Facebook Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to MySpace Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Stumbleupon Add Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t to Reddit
#619118 - 08/19/10 03:23 PM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t [Re: valpomike]
Lady Bug Offline
Amoeba

Loc: U.S.A.
You found it. This is good website I really like. I found it by accident and check it out. Take Care!

#619143 - 08/19/10 05:14 PM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t [Re: Lady Bug]
valpomike Offline
Shark

Arlene,

But for Polish things, it is dead. No one post anymore.

Mike

#622811 - 08/31/10 11:26 PM Re: Why do Polish men, make better lovers, or do t [Re: valpomike]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Mike, if you would "welcome" your visitors maybe they will stay and get your site active again. Just my thoughts.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Blank Canvas
by Nancy Roussy
Body Art
Today at 08:38 AM
Ear Piercing and Children
by Nancy Roussy
Body Art
Today at 08:31 AM
Indigo And The Brow Chakra
by Teresa - Holistic Health
Holistic Health
Today at 07:50 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:34 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 07:00 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 06:59 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 06:57 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 06:54 AM
Haunted Mermaid Inn in Rye
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
Today at 06:30 AM
Post Here to FIND or BE a beta reader of fiction!
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 108 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.