the other night a slept over at a friends house.. it was late & he had a spare bedroom... my friend is an intuitive businessman who has a gift with people..
anyhow... I slept in the spare bedroom.. and had a dream..
this is the dream;

I was following a shadow person & dog! who had a farmers straw hat & fishing pool ( silhouette ) ,a little ways ahead of me...as I kept losing them in the shadows of the trees..and I was just slightly inside the canopy of trees... I could see out to my left the brightness of sun and no trees while I walked in the twilight of the dark forest.. which grew darker & deeper to my right... and NOW I was following the stream which ran in the direction/ parallel to the forest edge ... as the shadow figure had now disappeared!... I followed the stream... which was small & fresh! but I kept noticing several fish mingling in very small pools along side the stream ( on right side of stream only... towards the dark side of the dreamscape)....... so pools were every so often...and the fish seemed so vulnerable...with no where to go! ... then finally I decided to investigate more... so I scooped my hand into the pool... and pulled out ( laying in my hand ) a baby fish! ...it made me smile as I thought the fish where there to propogate and maybe the small pools were safe waters for little fish... until they grew bigger...... and then my dream ended...

Such a strange dream ( as most dreams seem to be )... a shadow Rip Van Winkle... the edge of darkness & light... and fish vulnerably having babies outside there home waters....

Does anyone... see more than me? ( i am blind to some degree on this one )