Next Thread
Print Thread
#550922 09/24/09 11:05 PM
A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
A great place for homeschoolers to share FREE resources!
www.hslaunch.com/mypage/

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
Thanks a lot for supporting! I have been home-schooling my DD for almost two years.at the beginning,I felt confused how i should teach DD.i think i didn't have any great plan.I'm really distressed for a long time.and now my DD is using the beestar, a online program for kids from grade 1 to 5.I sighed her up for math and reading program.before taking exercises every week,there are some materials to tell you what should we prepare.and now i feel much relieved. so is there any other good advices for home-schooling? Lisa

A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
smile
I have not heard of "Beestar", are you happy with it? It sounds like you are a great homeschool mom- very concerned about meeting all of your daughter's learning needs. Each state has a guideline of standards for every grade level- have you checked with your state website for this? Is your daughter working at, above or below grade level? I'd be happy to offer some suggestions if you give me a bit more info!

Last edited by Alissa-Homeschooling; 10/01/09 07:04 PM.

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline
B
B
[quote=Alissa-Homeschooling] :) [size:14pt] [/size] I have not heard of "Beestar", are you happy with it? It sounds like you are a great homeschool mom- very concerned about meeting all of your daughter's learning needs. Each state has a guideline of standards for every grade level- have you checked with your state website for this? Is your daughter working at, above or below grade level? I'd be happy to offer some suggestions if you give me a bit more info! [/quote] actually, before I registered on it for my dd, I seeked some suggestions from the local teachers and got the information about curriculum for primary kids. Generally, this website can meet our demands. Btw, I really like its special stimulate way. Kids can get ribbons and even in the honor roll. I think this is very important for cultivating their self-confidence. Looking forward to your information. Lisa

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
@Barbaraxx-I'm agreed to you.

A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
The honor roll aspect is a great motivator for many students!

AlissaMoy
BellaOnline

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.