Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Oh, to be able to breathe through both nostrils at once again! I've tried so many nasal sprays but have given up. They just seem to make me worse. Same with eye drops. I've had allergic reactiongs to them as well, even prescription ones.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Melwyn:

What does your doctor say?

Any solutions?

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Rosie, I am so very sorry to hear about what the nasal sprays have done to you. That is just so awful!

Two autumns ago I used one - not Afrin, but another one. I only used it one night while I had a mild flu, and after it wore off I was so miserable. I felt like my sinuses had swollen up to 10 times their normal size! I couldn't breath through my nose for two days! It was worse than the flu I was recovering from!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I read an entire memoir where someone lost their sense of smell permanently from using Zicam nasal spray.

I don't touch the things.

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
[quote=Angela J. Shirley]Hi Melwyn: What does your doctor say? Any solutions? [/quote] -------------------------- Actually, my doctor blames it on LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux) - which can cause post nasal drip and sinus problems. The LPR is confirmed, so perhaps there's some truth in that, because no anti histamines have ever helped me. The LPR is under treatment, but it's a long haul, as this is a hard condition to control. Melwyn.

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Why don't my quotes come out the way the previews do? Mystery glitch! Melwyn.

Tiger
Tiger
Yikes Jilly, that is not good. We need to get the word out. I firmly BELIEVE in learning from others and also sharing what I have experienced. This is the ONLY way changes will be made. LOL, it is like, sometimes it takes the "media" to embarrass some corporations before they do what is right.

Hugs,
A

Originally Posted By: Jilly
I read an entire memoir where someone lost their sense of smell permanently from using Zicam nasal spray.

I don't touch the things.

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 01/08/12 12:47 PM.
Tiger
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hi Melwyn:

What does your doctor say?

Any solutions?

--------------------------

Originally Posted By: Melwyn
Actually, my doctor blames it on LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux) - which can cause post nasal drip and sinus problems. The LPR is confirmed, so perhaps there's some truth in that, because no anti histamines have ever helped me.

The LPR is under treatment, but it's a long haul, as this is a hard condition to control.

Melwyn.

I am so GLAD you know what you have and working on a solution. If you feel up to it, no pressure, can you keep us posted on how you are doing?

If not, I totally understand and will not be mad with you. Here is hoping you feel BETTER soon smile smile smile

Tiger
Tiger
LOL, it has to do with getting used to the forum. We have all been there - it will get BETTER soon and you will be showing other folks how to use the forum smile smile smile

Originally Posted By: Melwyn
Why don't my quotes come out the way the previews do?

Mystery glitch!

Melwyn.

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 01/08/12 01:37 PM.
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
[quote=Angela J. Shirley]LOL, it has to do with getting used to the forum. We have all been there - it will get BETTER soon and you will be showing other folks how to use the forum :) :) :) [quote=Melwyn]Why don't my quotes come out the way the previews do? Mystery glitch! Melwyn. [/quote] [/quote] I click on QUOTE4, then type message, and when I click the preview it looks fine, but doesn't post that way. what am i doing wrong? I just clicked PREVIEW POST and this one is as it should be. See what happens when I click SUBMIT! Dash it! it' did it again! Melwyn

Last edited by Melwyn; 01/09/12 12:50 AM.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Sheree-Allergies 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.