M

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
S

Hello there, new mum. I can certainly sympathize with your difficulties, as I had some problems early on with my dear son nursing. It was fortunate for both of us that we had a wonderful La Leche League group in our area or I don't know what I would have done. Something that everyone reminded me of was to drink a glass of water every time my baby nursed or I pumped - staying hydrated helps so much.

I highly recommend the Bellaonline Breastfeeding Help and Information website, especially the Articles on Pumping and The Importance of Breastfeeding Support

Please post again and let us know how you are doing - having friends online who understand what you are going through and wish you all the best is wonderful. This time next year, you will probably be writing to another new mom with similar concerns and questions.

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Originally Posted By: mumtoray
Hi. I'm a new mum to a 6 weeks old baby boy. ...
... My milk supply has dwindled dramatically since I stopped expressing in the early days...
... So I�d like to ask mums who went through a similar experience: Would buying a professional pump help re-establish my supply? How often should I express in the first days and how much milk should I expect to get before starting to see progress? Is it important to express at the same hours every day or it doesn�t matter as long as I express 8 to 10 times every day. Should I express at night while my baby is sleeping? What else can I do/eat to increase my supply? Any other advice would be greatly welcome. Thank you so much for reading this and I look forward to reading some positive feedback and stories from other mums.

Pamela Wilson - Children with Special Needs Editor
Visit the Children with Special Needs Website

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.