Dear forumers! First of all let me express my condolence to everone who has gained such a sad experience as miscarriage.My story is like hudered stories written here.I married five years ago.Since then have been waiting for a child. On our fifth anniversary I was already pregnant.My husband & I were on cloud nine ... but nineth week u/s check up showed no heatbeating.They said my angel died on the 6th week.I felt roller coaster of emotions, didn't know what to do & even what to think! Why God did it to us? Those who take no drugs and do no abortions? Those who have proper jobs to support our children, who're educated enough to bring them up? Is God that evil? I guess no. Like there no answers why it happned to us. And there is no one to blame. And there is no one to help us... no one but we ourselves can heal our wounded souls. So first what we can do is to pull ourselves together,start thinking positevely and hope for the better.As there is nothing constructive in pessimism. We have to belive that we're masters of our lifes and next time, with the help of God, everything will be different. Let's be grateful for our lifes, let's not forget about our not born angels and let's HOPE. As while there is hope, there is life & withot life nothing else is worthwhile!!!