logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
This is from an email my mother sent. She is a 3 year widower from a 50 year marriage, lives by herself and is independent at the moment, financially & health wise. Her adjustment to life has been a mix bag, she often plays the victim though rarely strategizing to find success ( lemons are lemons!)
Here's her dream:

Hey I remembered my dream last night. I was at a museum and had my coat stolen and when I used the phone they stole my purse could'nt call anyone could not remember any telephone numbers plus no money to make the call.my car was in the parking lot but key was in stolen purse. Woke up mad as hell ! The museum was run by the gas and electric company.

To me she sounds like she is worried of becoming stranded due to fate or circumstances which posibly could limit her abilities.... and it sounds like there may b some resentment for all those high cost midwest heating bills over the winter. If anyone can shed some light! It would be appreciated!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Being at a "museum" represents the dream setting or the area of life the message is about. Currently this person is living in the past, and wishes to PRESERVE life as she knew it (live in a museum).Coats suggest a protective layer against outside forces...coats keep us warm and fuzzy..they keep away any harsher aspects of life. Here she had her "coat stolen"...or in her mind she feels her feeling of security has been taken. Not being able to "call anyone" suggests she feels she has not be able is completely express or have anyone understand what she is feeling right now. "Her car is in the parking lot"....meaning her body and her actions are going no where. The KEY in her mind is the stolen purse....or her Security. The museum was "run by the gas and electric company. Meaning her old life was fueled by the means to get somewhere and the POWER to go forward.

To sum it up...yes, the message is obvious and clear. There is some denial of how life is now as compared to the past. The dream more or less states the facts of how things are for her right now, but also point to what issues in her mind are holding her in the past. She is probably feeling insecure financially and worried that she does not have or maybe cannot afford the same zest and activites of her life. The KEY is making her feel secure, or perhaps having someone a financial advisor perhaps, give her a clear indication of where she stands and what budget she can work with.
....as an aside..perhaps a roommate or someone to help share expenses could be considered.

..just my thoughts ..TL

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.