Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Uzzal Hossain, tmelton, Calypso, ninahaska, ovinovin7
56556 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56557 Members
417 Forums
111411 Topics
785856 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 275
Nancy Roussy 172
loongdragon 154
Rosie 66 141
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Lestie4containergardens 56
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#592999 - 03/27/10 11:47 PM Tattooed vs Untattooed
~ Rae ~ Offline
Elephant

Loc: Seattle, WA
As a follow-up to the article on Tattooed and Untattooed Partners, I wanted to ask,

Do you think that a couple where both parties are tattooed will get along better in the long-term compared to a couple where only one partner in the couple is tattooed?

Please take the Tattooed Partner Poll and share your thoughts!
Tattoed Parnterships
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 03/27/10 11:46 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Add Tattooed vs Untattooed to Twitter Add Tattooed vs Untattooed to Facebook Add Tattooed vs Untattooed to MySpace Add Tattooed vs Untattooed to Del.icio.us Digg Tattooed vs Untattooed Add Tattooed vs Untattooed to Yahoo My Web Add Tattooed vs Untattooed to Google Bookmarks Add Tattooed vs Untattooed to Stumbleupon Add Tattooed vs Untattooed to Reddit
#602143 - 05/26/10 09:24 PM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: ~ Rae ~]
Soft Landing Offline

Loc: Sacramento
Thought provoking. I don't have tattoos but have dated men with tattoos. I think chemistry has a lot to do with it. :)

Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Twitter Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Facebook Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to MySpace Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Stumbleupon Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Reddit
#625072 - 09/06/10 02:44 AM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: Soft Landing]
Robin - Card Games Editor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Land O Lakes, FL USA
I have no tattoos (change my mind too much about what I like)....uh...and I am scared. BUT - I do not mind a couple of tattoos on someone that i am interested in.

Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Twitter Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Facebook Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to MySpace Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Stumbleupon Add Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed to Reddit
#625086 - 09/06/10 03:07 AM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: Robin - Card Games Editor]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
My husband is thinking of getting another tattoo.

He has an eagle that covers his entire back. A lady caught in a sea crabs claws on one arm. A cross with his dad's name on his right chest and another tatoo of clowns on the back of his right leg from knee to ankle. I personally don't have any tatoos, can't see me getting any but really don't mind his - another one though might be overkill.

Career Training Site
Job Search Site

Do you want to talk to the man in charge or the woman who knows what's going on?

#649056 - 12/11/10 09:59 AM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: Soft Landing]
Thomsar Offline

Originally Posted By: Soft Landing
Thought provoking. I don't have tattoos but have dated men with tattoos. I think chemistry has a lot to do with it. smile

I happen to have a tattoo on my right hand, it is there not because of chemistry, just wanted to do something much crazy in my life that doesn't affect my health like smoking and drinking. What matters though is hygiene, wash hands, wearing gloves, using clean and sterilized equipments. the only disadvantage is that it never comes out.

Edited by ~ Rae ~ (12/29/10 04:50 PM)

#649162 - 12/12/10 03:26 AM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: Thomsar]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Loc: Kansas USA
I have seen wonderful tattoos that are pieces of living art. Other tattoos just look cheesy. I like body art.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

#649311 - 12/13/10 12:49 AM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Eugene - Manga/Comics Offline
Amoeba

I don't currently have any tattoos, but I definitely plan on getting some. I have been involved with several women have tattoos, and I don't really have a preference on if a woman has them or not.

#653300 - 01/03/11 03:38 AM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: Vincehegh]
DonnaCrimeEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Loc: Louisville, KY
I have one tattoo and my husband has four. I wouldn't mind if he had none, and I don't mind that he plans to get at least four more (a cover of one and our kids' names.) He wants me to get more, I'm still pondering what to get.

#655644 - 01/12/11 06:05 PM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: DonnaCrimeEditor]
BigBeauty Offline

I don't have any tattoos but my partner has a few, which I think are cool. I've always wanted to get one but never found something I wanted on my body permanently, not to mention the cost.

#678046 - 04/14/11 10:01 AM Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed [Re: BigBeauty]
anderson bailey Offline

Tattooed are really looks good.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Brandi - Body Art 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Soup du jour
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Sandwiches
Today at 04:30 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:34 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:31 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:27 AM
Frugal Sewing Basics
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:16 AM
How to Thread a Sewing Machine
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:14 AM
How to Read a Sewing Pattern
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:11 AM
Learn to Sew a Table Runner
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:07 AM
The Goddess
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 09:02 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 52 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.