logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#592313 03/23/10 12:24 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hi I recently did this 3 card reading about a question I had about a guy I am interested in. I like this man and wanted to find out what the tarot wants to tell me. I am also very new to learning Tarot. My problem area is getting through to the meanings. A single card can mean so many things with various descriptions. I use a rider waite tarot pack. My first question was - Is this man ever gonna feel love for me in the future? The cards I drew were - Strength, 7 of wands reversed and the world card. The meanings I derived from these cards : Strength does speak of love and compassion. Like the image. But It also talks of having the inner strength to deal with things. 7 of wands shows me a feeling of inadequacy. giving up a lost battle. and the world - show me some kind of completion. I think Its a positive card The second question I asked was - Is this guy going to be significant in my life ? The cards I drew - 10 of wands, Judgement and death reversed. I am stuck on the meanings of these cards. Can someone please help me understand what these cards are trying to convey ? Thank you very much Sonja

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
I've been studying Tarot for more than 5 years now, and my first impression here is that you may want to do this again, but rephrase your questions.

First question could be: What will (this man) feel for me in the future?

Second question could be: What will be future relationship be with (this man)?

The difference is that these are not yes/no questions, but still close to what you asked originally. Yes/No can be tricky in Tarot, so it may be that is the problem more than anything else.

Good luck!

Nancy Welker
BellaOnline Yoga Editor

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you very much Nancy. I will re-phrase my questions and give it a try again :) But the questions I originally asked, don't the cards have any meaning for them ?

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I have been reading for over a year. At first I drove myself CRAZY for all the different meanings. One set of cards or book said this and another said that, while another said something else, Well the first thing to do is throw that little booklet that comes with the deck in the trash.
I do my cards intuitively. Study the person you are reading for, watch their actions while you explain the Tarot to them. THen I always ask if I can hold there hands for awhile so I can speak to the Goddess. I meditate and let the Goddess speak and then I read them intuitively which comes out much better than any book. Some people might say you have to have read for a long time to do this but practice with friends and before you know it you will be able to read for anyone this way and you won't drive yourself bonkers trying to remember what all the books say.
Hope this helps

Sarah Redhawk

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.