logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#585100 02/18/10 03:03 PM
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Do you do something every day to market your business? If you need more business (and who doesn't these days?) taking just one small step a day can really add up over time to help you increase your customer base.

What are you doing today to market your business?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I make sure to post a blurb or link on my RunPee Facebook fan page on most days. I try to get one a day added, but right now life is interfering (moving again).

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Yep, life does that and moving is sooo time-consuming! Posting on Facebook is a good strategy, especially with a big and growing fan base like you have on RunPee.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Today's marketing tip:

Networking is one of the absolute best ways to build business relationships. There are online and offline networks for almost every kind of business. I belong to several associations and I have to say it's one of the best ROI's for marketing dollars -- way better than traditional advertising.

If you are new to networking, this article can help you get started. Networking for Beginners

Where do you network?

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Today's Marketing Tip is to identify your target customer. The better you know who your customer is, the easier it will be to reach her. Having a clearly defined target helps you make better decisions about how to promote your business and that can save you time and money, increasing your efficiency and your effectiveness.

This article can help you url=http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art3133.asp]Find your Target Market[/url].

By the way, "everybody" is NEVER a target market. Even if your product fills a universal need, unless you have unlimited resources, you can never reach "everybody" with your message.

So, who's your target market?

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Marketing Tip for Tuesday, Feb. 23:

Read! Reading is just as essential to me as breathing, but everyone should read current literature in their field. You can find that literature in bookstores and libraries and ever-increasingly online in websites, forums and social media channels. And, of course here at Bellaonline, (shameless plug) the SOHO site is a great resource! smile

It's so easy to put reading on the back burner. We are all so very busy these days, but it is vital that you stay informed and reading always helps me come up with great new ideas.

Schedule reading just like any other important task. Take as much time as you can afford daily or at least weekly to read something that will help you move your business forward.

What are your favorite ways to read and grow your business?

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Today's marketing tip is easy: Say "Thank you for your business". There are tons of ways to thank your customers but a good old, fashioned "thank you" goes a long way. Say it everytime and mean it.

People have so many choices these days about where they spend their money. It is an honor that they are choosing you. Acknowledge that and appreciate it and let your customer know you appreciate it. A simple "thank you" can help you increase your repeat business.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Sampling is a great way to market your business. This article Marketing with Samples has lots of ideas on how to create sampling experiences for your customers.

Years ago, when I sold Avon, the samples were a great way to get customers to try a product and everyone loved the little "freebies".

Do you offer samples as part of your marketing plan?

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Your turn! What are you doing today to market your business?

Moderated by  CarlaCano-Walking Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.