logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I have had two experiences with a feeling of a pull from the center of me.Each occurence almost immidiately proceded the death of people I love. The second time I felt it was after I refused to allow someone to tell me the future. When I felt the pull I cut him off, but the tragic events still occured. I don't want to feel that again, but part of me thinks I need to stop complaining and embrace it. It feels like getting caught in a wave in the universe. Thanks Auroa22.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
hi Aurora22 I am a paranormal investigator and have been for over 30 years. I am also a psychic. many things happen to me, and some just like you said. there are so many questions that have just as many answers, all is a matter of interpetation, you will have several people tell you differnt things, thier reason why you felt that way, but Aurora22, you have the answer already. you stated it in your post. do you know where your solar plexis is? do you know where they say the soul is in your body? right in the center of your body. if you want to know more reply and I will try to help you the only way I know how.

A
OP Offline
A
Thanks for your reply. I have had many unusual experiences. This summer I tried to block any psychic stuff ( I was feeling angry), but my sister encouraged me to be myself. If what you are going to tell me is that that pull was me leaving my self in part, it is a thought I had today. But still when I remember each experience I feel fear. P.S. I have never sought answers ( out side of the family) to these experiences. Thanks, Cynthia Ansbacher.

A
OP Offline
A
I finally looked up solar plexus. No I did not know what that was.I feel much better knowing that information. It makes alot of sense. Thanks, Aurora22.

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.