Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Dountonia, let me stick my sometimes unpopular little head in this conversation for a moment if I could. First of all I am so happy that such as personal issue such as masturbation or any other such personal information was talked about by this very REAL lady. Are we too self righteous to deal with someone who is asking from the bottom of her heart for help even on this forum? The fact that she is trusting enough to inquire of such a delicate issue would invoke within me a river of compassion. Every one of us has some very personal issues that we are afraid to ask or talk about. That is why so many of us are so stuck. I may not know many answers to many things but I know enough of Jesus to say that He willingly gave up his life to help us. Bless this lady for asking her question, and I hope that she finds peace from her inquiry on this site.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
I pray that I am not coming off as self-righteous and if I am please pray for me. I sincerely desire to be more humble, to have a gentle and quiet spirit (and I realize that this is a challenge for me at times), and to genuinely serve Him with my all. I really do appreciate it when people have enough courage to ask/share delicate issues in any arena especially the forums.

So, thank you iamabeliever and sadeyes52 for your honesty, transparency, courage, and boldness for revealing personal issues from your heart. Your openness is an example for all Believers as we uplift and encourage one another as one body in Christ.

Prayerfully,

Last edited by Dountonia - Baptist Site; 02/05/10 10:09 AM.
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
More than you know, I am humbled by your honesty and love. Bless You !!!

I
OP Offline
I
Today, I failed again. Please pray for me.

D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
I will be in prayer for you. Stay connected to your church, your mentor, stay in the Word, and stay on your knees in prayer. There is never a time when Believers need to isolate themselves from the church or other Believers. We need each other to bear one another's infirmities while the strong help/encourage the weak.

One of my new favorite authors, Jay Wetger, from Frontline Ministries wrote: "Here is [Martin Luther's] formula for heroism and courage in dealing with sin and conscience: according to the Gospel, the believer is justified, yet a sinner. Therefore, he may be absolutely honest about his sin without jeopardizing his perfect status in Christ."

Thank God for His Holy Spirit that helps us realize that we are in need of forgiveness everytime we sin and thank Him that we are justified through Christ Jesus. Your honesty and fearlessness in confession and asking for prayer helps me to more real about my issues.

Sisters in Christ,

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Being a nurse I had to look up masturbation and what troubles it may cause, I could not find anything (yet) that it can cause in a woman but it can cause prostate cancer in a male if he does it too much

Sarah Redhawk
P
P
I have been where you are and I learned; that type of behavior only gets worse. You are a Christian and sin (yes, masterbating is a sin) never fits into your life. STOP IT and repent(just tell The Lord you are sorry for pleaseing yourself instead of Him. And ask Him to help you put Him first in your life. 1st John 1:9 says, "if you are faithful to confess your sin, He is faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrightousness." In His Love............ Prophet Don Fondren

P
P
There is a promise from The Lord that will help you. God promises in His word, that for every temptation He will provide a way of escape.When you are tempted to masterbate (at the very first thought) pray and ask the Lord to provide that way of escape He has promised.1st Cor.10:13. God is faithful!!! In His Love......Prophet Don Fondren

P
P
What we think, really isn't important. What God says, is important. For all of you that are wandering around in a spiritual fog, You need to meet Jesus Christ.He will not only change your mind, He will change your heart! In His Love, porphet don Fondren

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Dear iamabeliever, You are a COOL courageous lady !! I am not an expert on scripture or too much Christian but I do know the one about (If you seek, you will find.) You are finding your answer and you will be just fine !!! Don't let your heart be troubled !!! You are not alone. The Source of all love coupled with the loving prayers of others will help you replace what you despise with some beautiful things.

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 06/30/10 05:37 AM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.