Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#576765 01/09/10 01:35 PM
M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Someone recently asked me if there was a "spell" to make someone that they know fall in love with you. Since I have no knowledge on the subject, I thought I would come here.
Anyone know of any good spells?

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I'm sure such spells do exist, but most people who follow a Pagan or Wiccan path would not do one. The problem with a spell "to make someone fall in love with you" is that you are attempting to take away the person's free will. That comes under the law of Harm None.

Besides, why would you want to be with someone that you "forced" to be with you? Just my opinion.

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Oh the oh so common "Hey you Know magic can you fix my life" They may as well ask you to grant three wishes. The best approach is to say "Hey it does not work that way, you can't force love but... we can discuses dating advise or if you still insist on magical help spell to boost you self confidence is the best I can do for you"

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
THere are plenty of spells out there that can cause someone to fall in love with you or anyone else for the matter. The ethics behind this though are not recommended by any Pagan. People make tons of money off of these types of things. It is disheartening. You must think of the consequences of your actions. I highly recommend the reading of this article about the Ethics of Love spells.

The Ethics of Love spells by Mike Nochols

M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
This is not for me as I mentioned, I would like to make that clear.
I read the article and what it says makes sense. I am not a Wiccan, so I am unfamiliar with their standards and ethics.
However, I would not be afraid in assuming that Wicca is one of love, spirituality and the creed of "doing no harm." Hence, I understand the "free will" point of view.
I turned to your forum, not as a "blessing" or a "condoning" but rather as a source of information; I could have easily googled "love spells" and found a million different spells and opinions, however I chose to seek out an answer here "at home."
I appreciate everyone's honesty in informing me that it is not a good idea for someone to "cast a spell" as a means of gaining "their hearts desire."
I will definintly pass it on. smile

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Another alternative you can do is for a love spell is to do on that is designed to help the person in question find a partner that is right for them. If the person that they desire is the one for them than the spell will help them "see you". The simples form of spell is to get a candle in either white, red, or pink. One with a heart design on it is ideal, with valentines coming up this should be easy to find. Place a slip of paper stating the goal of the spell safely under the candle holder or candle jar. Then they focus on drawing a person with quality's they want (again not a specific person). I suggest burning the candle(while focusing on the spell)for about 10 minutes a day till the candle is gone. On the last day the paper should be burned - Using fire safety methods because goal number one should be not burning down the house.

M
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Thanks, and to be honest with you that's pretty much the "spell" she decided to use. We shall see the outcome!
Thanks, again for your input.

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Rather than a "spell" that would force unnatural feelings, apple blossoms or twigs can attract potential love - then the moral right to choose the loved one is still there.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Spell casting is a working and effective part of a spiritual life for many. If you wish love to come to you do not be afraid to cast such a spell. Spell casting can be as simple as just speaking what you wish and then focusing on your wish continually until it happens. Be sure, however, it is truly what you want!!!!! If the other person, however, does not wish such a connection then it is not going to happen despite what you speak or want. If however the match has possibilities and good will come to you both for such a connection than it is complete. Now one could say, Oh, be afraid of such things, don't go near such dangerous activities!!!!! Lets stay in the dark and never experiment or think "out of the box". Lets be safe and stay out of the knowledge of new possibilities. Do we really think that the boogy man is going to GET us? I am of the mindset of the Thelemic Philosophy. "Do as thou wilt is the whole of the law." That gives people the freedom to experiment and find what is best for them. We can not be afraid to try new things. We will find, and in a greater speed, that this is a faster way of learning than just to sit and be cautious. Many could say at this point, "Well I tried that and got into trouble in the spirit world." That is just what was needed to be to learn another path to the truth. When one speaks the Thelemic law ," Do as thou wilt, be aware of the fact that it is the unspoken part of law that also teaches and guides. No one will ever change if they are afraid of doing so. Our society teaches us that we are not really worthy to have exactly what we want. Then answer one question for me. Why do many others have what they want? I know of some that do and were not afraid to get there. Blessed Be

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Glad to help Michelle and if you have any question in the future you are welcome to pm me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.