logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Have a safe and fun New Years Eve, and I wish everyone the very best 2010. 2009 was a bit of a testy year. Happy New Year! Get the little hats out for all the pets and bring in this next year right. It is time to look forward and not back, except to learn from our past mistakes.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Happy New Year, Diane! You are so right, we should learn from past mistakes, and forge forwards to a new, wonderful start!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Happy New Year to you too Lisa! I have a warm feeling this is going to be a wonderful year.

R
R
Hi All, Yes, definitely looking forward. 2009 was more than a little testy for me, (us, here) but it brought gifts, one of which is our little fur angels, the rats! These have changed all our lives, for the better. Thus, I cannot write 09 off as total curse. But I see good things in 2010, some of which is to NOT keep putting things off.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
No, 2009 wasn't a total curse I am thrilled you found your angels. It�s funny you said angels because I wrote an article with angel referenced. Not quite sure when I am going to bring it out I have an article back-up right now. Too many thoughts too few days lol. Happy New Year RatDad I hope to hear from you a little more often;)

What would you like to see happen in 2010?

R
R

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
We have had the same rain in South Dakota; I think it rain nearly every day this last summer. Now we are getting a heavy snow year. On top of that is cold. I have lived in the Northern part of the US either here or in Minnesota for a good many years and have not seen this much snow accumulate. We have a drift on top of our porch that has to be about ready to cave the roof in or lower the porch into the basement. Who knows? I suspect it is the El Nino and hopefully that will settle out soon. We still have farmers with crops in the ground to wet to harvest in the fall. Luckily it can be harvested in the spring. If this snow ever melts. This will be another problem. The river going through town was at flood stage at the end of the summer and froze at a high stage. We had serious flooding last year. We are already set up for major flooding as soon as spring comes.

I am tickled about your rats. They are just so loving and affectionate. I am almost tempted to start rats all over again. I am glad I take in pets here and there especially for people in emergencies. I get to enjoy the animals; they get them back when their emergency is over. Kind of like this grandma business smile

I hope everything turns around for you soon.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.