logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#575286 01/03/10 01:43 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Please say something about this % of us that love, buy and use silver with semiprecious stones jewelry.It's a huge market!We buy other fashion and costume jewelry but these in silver with stones are beautiful and many times make a "statement" It doesn't matter gold is the "material" of the moment (as many times before)There's always a huge group of people buying them.Buy the way, i am learning a lot about stones since i joined the "silvery movement"! PS: Please don't be superstitious about stones.God doesn't make garbage or bad things.If you give yourself some time to feel and learn, you will feel atracted to the stone you need at any given time.But you can use anyone whenever you want. They are all beautiful!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Silver is the metal that should be worn by seasonal Summers and Winters.

Don't be afraid - take a silver and a gold necklace or bracelet of equal widths and place them on your arm. Truthfully - which makes you stand out?

If you are worried about your own opinion - ask a friend.

Robin Rounds Whittemore
Card Games Editor
Gecko
Gecko
People created rules.....nothing is set in stone (no pun intended) I feel one should wear what one likes and is most attracted to or comfortable with. Since silver is a very reflective and white metal it goes well with a tan. I think that is why people tend to wear it more in the summer.

Last edited by rdywenur; 01/03/10 04:14 PM.
rdywenur #575427 01/04/10 02:39 AM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I have to agree. Wear what you like and what makes you happy. I really don't think that either gold or silver is considered more fashionable right now. It seems that in the past one or the other has been in favor...but from what I see on the runways and on the street...both gold and silver are popular.

I love mixing metals too smile

Ann Marie Hodrick
Fashion Jewelry Editor
P
P
Silver is the most popular jewelry for people under 30 for two reasons. First, silver jewelry is much more affordable than gold or platinum. Second, there is a far larger selection of unique silver jewelry than other precious metals.

Last edited by Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel; 01/05/10 10:39 PM.
L
L
silver jewelry is very beautiful,i like it very much.

Last edited by ljgso; 01/07/10 03:03 AM.
Y
Y
Silver jewellery looks so much shiny. Silver stones are looking attractive and also they are affordable for anyone. Silver jewellery changes the look of the person.

M
Shark
Shark
M
I do agree with some of your advice. Silver do have a big market, and they gain more and more attention form the fashion industry. however, I believe a sheer silver jewelry can be as stunning as one that is inlaid or produced with a gem or diamond or fancy stone. Combination of silvers can be best partners. Well, I would pay more attention to learn about the aspects you have mentioned, thanks anyway! :)

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
S
S
I really feel that people who connect with these stones is because of superstitions, but as moonstone rightfully said if they take out some time and admire these stones they will find them to be really marvelous.

Shark
Shark
I love to wear silver jewelery. Silver symbolizes wealth, security, reliability, intelligence and also make a perfect gift on formal occasions.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.