Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Sandra Gail, aznovel, N1k0le, mama paa, Ruth Sattler RN
56983 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56983 Members
417 Forums
112490 Topics
794978 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 832
Beetlemess 747
Karm - SW USA Editor 254
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 209
Nancy Roussy 183
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 121
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 115
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 92
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#571244 - 12/17/09 08:11 PM Wishing You a Merry Christmas!!
GrannyH Offline
Zebra

Loc: West-Central Minnesota
Because the next week promises to be very busy, and I don't stop in here often enough anymore, I'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I was going to say 'White Christmas' but I don't imagine Judy expects that. I'm probably the only one here that knows for sure her Christmas will be white.

I hope you all get what's on your list, and that 2010 will be a creative year for you.

Happy Holidays. GrannyH

Add Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Twitter Add Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Facebook Add Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to MySpace Add Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Del.icio.us Digg Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! Add Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Yahoo My Web Add Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Google Bookmarks Add Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Stumbleupon Add Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Reddit
#571251 - 12/17/09 08:59 PM Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! [Re: GrannyH]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Granny
And the same to you

Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Twitter Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Facebook Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to MySpace Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Reddit
#571346 - 12/18/09 11:41 AM Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! [Re: Rosie 66]
conniem Offline
Koala

Loc: oklahoma
Merry Christmas everyone!

Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Twitter Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Facebook Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to MySpace Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! to Reddit
#572108 - 12/23/09 03:15 AM Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! [Re: conniem]
Judie Quilting Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Hello everyone, I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season and that you enjoy the coming of the new year and all that it has in store for you.

Thank you so much for being regular readers to the quilt site on Bellaonline. We are a very happy family of quilters.

All the very best to every one of you.
Cheerio for now

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting

#572169 - 12/23/09 11:37 AM Re: Wishing You a Merry Christmas!! [Re: Judie Quilting Editor]
Penny at Patchwork Angel Offline

Merry Christmas to all those lovely Patchworkers out there. We are looking forward to a special time with family with too much food, wine and gifts!Only having a couple of days off got to get the shop open for all those who work all year. A special greeting to the lovely Judie. Look forward to seeing you in January 2010. Have a wonderful festive season with perhaps a little bit of stitching time? Penny from The Patchwork Angel

Moderator:  Judie Quilting Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
NEW! Delicious Indian Milkshake Recipes!
by Sadhana ~ Indian Food
Indian Food
Creating a Sandwich Meal
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
10:07 AM
Tofu in Sandwich Meals
Sandwiches
09:54 AM
Planning Safe Vacation Fun with ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
09:50 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
09:25 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
09:23 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
09:20 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
09:16 AM
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
07:44 AM
Low Carb Beer
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
06:34 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 153 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.