logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I wanted to take a few moments to personally think each and everyone of you who have begun participating in the Tarot Forum! And for those who still haven't quite felt comfortable enough to do so, I appreciate your taking the time to view the posts as that is comforting knowing that you're out there and I'm not just talking to myself..lol

The end of September I finally finished my training and I am in launch mode which is a 3 months trial period that I must go through before officially becoming a full time Editor here at BellaOnline. From my perspective that is wonderful news and I'm so glad I'm finally through training! I'm still learning though everyday about the site and how it works. And along with launch mode comes additional privileges to enhance our site's among other things. So, again, I want to thank you for being patient with me during the transition.

I'll have a new article ready to view on Tuesday, October 20th. There have been a few good questions asked that I've given short replies to here in the Forum but will be including those various topics in upcoming articles so thanks for the suggestions! Keep your questions and any ideas you have for future articles coming as it is very much appreciated!

I'd like to wish each and every one of you a very pleasant week ahead filled with many blessings! And remember, if you need to contact me privately you may do so by visiting my profile and sending me a message or as always, feel free to post any questions or comments directly in the Forum and I will get back to you as soon as possible! I usually check the Forum several times a day so hopefully you won't have to wait too long for a response;)

To Your Divinatory Success!
Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
H
[font:Arial]Greetings Leslie! I knew this year I wanted to do the 12 day Yule Spread so I did a search online. Well this led me to your spread and these forums! It seems the Tarot forum is quite new? I am very happy to have stumbled upon it :queen: I have had a lifelong passion and deep love for the Tarot....collecting, reading, studying...almost 23 years now! So I am excited to share and learn from everyone here.... I'm still looking but the 12 day Yule Spread has a link to the page we can discuss it, but when I click on it it says it can't be found? Is there going to be a separate thread for this enlightening and profound throw? Thanks for all your hard work, I am sure I will see you around the forum here! :queen: (also for some reason the font thing doesn't seem to work correctly!) [/font]

Last edited by Hearth Cricket; 12/20/09 04:49 AM.
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Good evening, thanks for the message and very glad to have you with us! Actually this forum has been around for quite some time I believe but I have only been the Editor/Moderator since the end of August and I believe prior to that it wasn't very active for awhile. There's a ton of threads and discussions still available for your peruse if you'd like to look back. Since I've been on board, it's been pretty relaxed and quiet but that's to be expected during the holidays and when a new Editor takes over. Therefore any reference to any older articles that link to outside sources aren't something I'm aware of unless it's brought to my attention. I'll definitely check into that and see if I can correct the url or update that particular article. Thanks for letting me know;)

If you're looking for specific information on the Yule Spread, I'll check and see what I can find for you and post to the forum. Thanks for your patience, I have been away sick and just now catching up with the forum. Again, great to have you here and thanks for saying hello and letting me know what you're looking for!

May you have a very blessed and wonderful holiday season!

To Your Divinatory Success!
Leslie Fulger
Tarot Site Editor
BellaOnline.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.