Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#569560 12/07/09 09:45 PM
K
kg4irn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I have been wondering for YEARS what the meaning of a certain dream I had as a teenager. In this dream I was just a young girl around the age of 6-8. The dream was in black and white...which for me was strange because I normally dream in color. Anyway, the dream was in black and white as I said...I was with a group of other children playing in a large field with some oak trees around it...kind of like a large football field or soccer field that had trees along the side lines...just no bleachers, no lines in the grass for the field markings...the group complied boys and girls...the girls, as was I were dressed in dress...the boys were in jeans and t-shirts..we had been playing some game and suddenly we had stopped because I had something that I wanted to show them. For me it was something special. So we all huddled in a tight circle as if it were a secret...I put out my hand and when I opened it...there was a smooth, shiny electric blue stone...that stone was the ONLY thing in my dream that was in color. What is the significance of the stone and it's color? I'm not sure, but since that dream I have come to realize that color is sort of a lucky color for me. It's like when I wear a shirt of that color...nothing goes wrong on that day. Oddly my favorite color is actually red...but this electric blue intrigues me...almost mesmerizes me at times..plus, it makes me think of the electric blue stone.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
This is a beautiful dream and it's wonderful you remembered it. Because the dream is set in black and white, it exaggerates the blue color of the stone, making it stand out and have more significance. Dreams EXAGGERATE to get our attention. If dreams were common, ordinary it's less likely we would pay attention and wonder what the meaning of it is. The dream stage or setting is a green field of grass with trees . That relates the dream to your GROWTH and HEALING and your relationships with friends and evolving. Girls and boys dresses properly and nothing to distract. Stones, gems and jewels in dreams represent our special gifts and talents. Can be representing psychic gifts, such as natural healing abilities or other spiritual gifts, as well as talents and mastery earned through previous lifetimes. A stone has memory of our history. The color was blue. electric blue could suggest a religious purity or affinity as well as spiritual power as well as peace. It's electric color as described could suggest it's relationship to chakras. Color does heal and color does have power. It's no coincidence that you feel one way or another when around certain colors. I would think this dream is a REMINDER for you that you were born with certain spiritual gifts or talents that could help others to evolve as well as self. There is a wonderful book out there on colors by Edgar Cayce. Well worth the purchase and seeking it out. Also any books by Charles Leadbeater...he wrote many books of colors, auras and such. I hope you keep a dream journal!

K
kg4irn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
No, I have never thought of keeping a dream journal. I usually keep a normal journal...but very rarely do I log my dreams. Plus, it's gotten hard to keep a journal...the first journal I keep as a teenager...when I met and married my husband...I trusted him and told him about my journal...made the mistake of giving him permission to read it and he flipped out over an entry about a dude I had a crush on years before. I didn't have one for a while after that...then started another one...this one was online...still trusting I once again told my hubby about cuz I didn't want to hide anything and he went behind my back and read it...anyway, I not longer feel truly comfortable keeping a journal anymore...However, this dream stuff is interesting and I have another dream that I know I will remember for as long as I live and I'll post it later. THANKS for your reply.

K
kg4irn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I posted the other dream I had 8-10 years ago that has had me wondering what it could mean...it's titled Happy Baby Girl with Blue Eyes...but so far...no takers on giving me a clue as to what it could mean...oh well, at least it had me waking up to the real world in a good mood with a good feeling.

K
kg4irn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
travellight, are you refering to this book "Edgar Cayce on the Power of Color, Stones and Crystals"?

L
L
this is really funny man

K
kg4irn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
levitated, why do you find it funny?

Shark
Shark
I would like to encourage everyone to have a look at the "Trolls/Trolling" post at the top of this forum.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.