My apologies for getting my article out late, once again. I have been quite ill as I suffer from TMJ and grind my teeth something awful. cry Aside from my suffering pain I had a Statistics test to take and was determined to pass. (I will let everyone know how I did as soon as I get my results, whether they be passing or failing.) My thought is that after 43 years of living in this world I have never used Statistics, nor will I ever. However, I need to pass this class and am determined to do so.

I am very much into ancient mythology and those of ancient Mesopotamia are my particular favorites. I did a little searching around myself to see what people are "searching" for on my site and I noticed Marduk was an item being looked for. There is a lot to write on the topic and despite it's lengthliness I tried to condense it without cutting out too much. Marduk, god of Babylon

There are other articles within the site that need some revising so I will be working on those as well. I will have more time on my hands as my job as a chef in a local restaurant is closing this weekend for the season.

Despite my aching teeth and jaw I am now raising my six year old grandson who came to live with me this past Monday. So he, along with my thirteen year old daughter, have been keeping on my toes. He has been a pleasure to have around, however, I am not used to having to wake up so early in the morning to get him ready! sleep

There is one more thng I would like to add: I notice that despite my forum posts and the fact that many people do come and "take a look" noone responds. wall I hope that I am not doing anything "wrong." Please feel free to add to the posts, even if it is nothing more than saying hello or make a suggestion on something you would like for me to write about, or a game you would like to play.

Michelle Roberti
Folklore and Mythology