Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
K
Economy is becoming more difficult and friends and family are beginning to suffer in many different ways ~ I have started journaling this November about things and events I am thankful for over the last year One ~ I am thankful for my friend Terri who has stood by me when I needed a friend ~ Remembering those moments help me face today when today is overbearing Does anyone keep a Thanksgiving Journal of any kind? What are you thankful for?

Last edited by kkgarcia; 11/12/09 12:36 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
I believe I will do this as well. One - I am thankful for a loving God and my ability to express in words

I
Shark
Shark
I
I am thankful for my writing, but most of all for my husband, The Best Man Ever�!

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
Survivors of Nearly Every Rotten Thing
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Two-I'm thankful for my friend Paul, who has stood by me during this trying times of supporting my daughter Danielle in her loss.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
OMG I missed some days Three-I am thankful for my job, no matter how hard it is some days, I love being abble to "escape" and be a normal person away from home. If that is possible. Four-I am thankful for a healthy childhood and the parents who gave it to me. Five-I am thankful for the ability to read and communicate. Hmmmm maybe i got ahead of myself.

I
Shark
Shark
I
Okay, another Thanksgiving, a year later.

I'm still writing, still grateful to have the chance to do so, and grateful that I am married to a fella who is secure enough with himself to respect my privacy.

I hope everyone here is blessed with joy, and joyfully writing.

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
I
Shark
Shark
I
Well, I knew the four-day weekend would fly by, and it has. Right now I have a turkey in the oven and clothes in the wash, and I am sitting here with ghosties from old Thanksgivings running through my mind. Just like all the junk from the bad old days in my life, thinking about them gives me a weird feeling� the memories that are happy and fun trip, stumble, and ultimately fall down over all the bad and sad ones.

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
Tiger
Tiger
I use to keep a diary when I was younger and I am grateful for each day. The joy it brings my way.

Great post!

Originally Posted By: kkgarcia
Economy is becoming more difficult and friends and family are beginning to suffer in many different ways ~ I have started journaling this November about things and events I am thankful for over the last year

One ~ I am thankful for my friend Terri who has stood by me when I needed a friend ~ Remembering those moments help me face today when today is overbearing

Does anyone keep a Thanksgiving Journal of any kind?
What are you thankful for?

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
A Thanksgiving Journal is a lovely idea. We all have so much to be thankful for, and it's a good idea to remember and count those blessings.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
I
Shark
Shark
I
This Thanksgiving is for sure not gonna be all that great.

My sweetheart's been having some hellacious back pain. The doctor did a pile of tests and there really isn't anything they can do... it is degenerative disc disease. He's even using a cane because he can't even straighten up, and he's in so much pain he can't do his job. They just told him he had to retire. I do not make enough to get us by, and we are losing our insurance. I don't know what we're going to do. And he is feeling awful about it all. I do know how lousy it must feel to him. We talked a bit and he thanked me for not getting all upset and negative and going into the oh-God-what-are-we-gonna-do mode� Well, I am for sure feeling that and then some now and I know I will in the future. I am writing it out in my journal because I have to let it out someplace when that awful panicky feeling gets ahold of me, but I am going to be, I have to be, strong and positive for my Loved One. He is what matters. I told him that I love him and we�ll get by, and he acted so very grateful, and part of me is going, What the @#!* did you think I�d do? Leave? Ain�t nuthin gonna make me do that. We are a team... for better or for worse. It's just that now the for worse is for sure kicking in.

I just looked in my email and there was a promotional whatever from AARP, wanting me to donate money to help "impoverished seniors"... I don't think so� Sorry, I thought, No can do, because that is going to be us, and very soon, too! So I hit my delete button without a qualm.

Be Well,
Doxi
Founder & Chief Whiner
S.N.E.R.T.s
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.