Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Huh, interesting. I am sorry this is stressful for you! I personally get nervous when I can't see ingredients in cosmetics.

For example, there is NO WAY I would ever try a moisturizer on my face without knowing what is in the formula. There are some ingredients I know I react to and I really don't like getting zits as a result. :-)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A

I dont know the ingredients as it's on the box. I am allergic to a lot of things but, it was really cheap and well, I have only used it once. I don't like Rimmel products as I am allergic to the lipgloss.
I dont like mineral make up. I like estee lauder,Clarins and YSL for eyeshadows. OMBRES QUADRILUMI�RES.
Face cream as soon as there is a rash it goes in the bin. I just threw some out yesterday. I don't like to use a cream after a month. Most expensive buy I have is LISSE EXPERT ADVANCED.
The ingredients might not be that safe but, I like the coverage.I use estee lauder make up base fresh air. I purchased it recently and I found it breaks down millia too. Although, it is a litle greasy for sensitive skin.
My favourite item was a set my sister bought me clarins colour cubes my ex was curious looking at them and stuck his finger in one of them b accident. I threw it in a draw deciding to bin it or not.
Lancaster spf30 face cream anti-aging I like using also.I use a lot of suncreams as moisturisers.
I probably switch too much with creams but, I get use to them quickly and find they stop working. I always return to Weleda's Skin Food.

as the company Joliar...the items arrived. Problem. The concealer was in medium not light and one item missing. They have blocked my emails so, I cant ask them where the items are. the phoneline isn't working either. So I thought I would wanr people not to buy from them.

A lot of items I try are testers. I like to know if I am going to be able to continue using them. As, I have sensitive skin it isn't worht purchasing a full sized item if my skin is going to erupt in a few days time.

Last edited by amyuk; 06/18/09 06:18 AM.
B
B
Amyuk, since you don't like using creams for long periods have you ever considered making your own cosmetics. There are tons of websites that show you how, you don't need lots of expensive equiptment or ingredients (unless you want to) and you control what goes into them. They are considerably cheaper to make than you might think. I too have very sensitive skin and have been making my own cosmetics for years. The only thing I purchase anymore is anti-perspirant, and hair dye. Gotta cover that gray! You can make your products all natural, or there are sites that will sell you cosmeceuticals in small inexpensive batches. It's not hard and doesn't take long, even when first learning. My skin has never looked or felt better, I no longer suffer from rosacea or breakouts, and I've a few extra bucks in my purse. Just somethin' I thought ya might like to look into. Victoria

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A

I have thought about it, but I am in the UK and so far I haven't found anything that has a base cream that doesn't contain things I am allergic to I can't use aqueous or E45 cream.
I have decided to look into taking a course on this perhaps it will be the way forwards in solving my problem skin.
Thanks Victoria.

S
S
I don't use any kind of lip plumber. I use lipsticks and lip glosses in case of chapped lips.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.