logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#407600 04/16/08 05:02 AM
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I was wondering what are the best places for staying in luxury in the US. A google search linked me to this page. Is it a good place? Any places near California that are similar?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
B
In California, I love The Applewood Inn, in Guerneville, in the Sonoma Valley wine country (www.applewoodinn.com). Another favorite is The Farmhouse Inn, in Forestville, also in Sonoma wine country (www.farmhouseinn.com). Each one has an outstanding restaurant, luxurious rooms, genial staff and the freshest of fresh local foods.

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I'm also considering this deal on the same site, The Hanford House Bed & Breakfast Inn. Is this also a good place?

B
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
B
I am not familiar with this one.

G
G
Hello everyone - Think every town/city has its fair share of luxury hotels so I dont reckon there is any one place. I usually use Gekko (gekko.com) ...Hope that helps you plan your trip. If you want any further help - just pm me :)

Last edited by gekkohq; 06/23/09 05:09 AM.
T
T
There are many places in Las Vegas that have luxury hotels. One in particular that I am familiar with is the Signature through Luxury Suites International. They have private suites and low rates and they have excellent service. You have access to the moving walkway that leads you to the Strip and also to their monorail. For more information give them a call at 1-877-247-9288.

hi on boards !!!!!

W
W
The Four Seasons always falls in to the luxury category. They have sumptuous accomodations all over the country in places like Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, Palm Beach, Miami, Hawaii, etc., etc. Their I. M. Pei designed hotel in New York City is home to the chic Four Seasons Restaurant co-owned by the fabulous Julian Niccolini. While managed by the Four Seasons, the hotel itself is actually owned by Ty Warner who also owns Ty Inc. (manufacturer of Beanie Babies). Young guests are presented with Four Seasons Beanie Babies upon registration. When available, there is a "house" limousine to take you to your destination. It is a courtesy service for guests. You simply pay a handsome tip to the driver. The superior rooms are twice the size of the adequately sized rooms at the Marriott Marquis across town. Chilled milk and warm cookies are delivered in the evenings for children. The spa and fitness center are superior, as well. Here is an insider tip: if you have a friend or family member who works for the Four Seasons, they are often allowed to extend a "Friends and Family" discount. If you're traveling during a low traffic time, the savings is staggering. By offering the discount, the company is able to fill up the hotels, and that makes the full-paying guests feel like they are at a "hot and hopping" destination. Online rates for "superior" rooms at the E. 57th Street location in Manhattan currently start at $995/night. Executive suites start at $2,550. If you have a friend with discounts to share you can cut those prices by 50% or more. That saves a lot of cash to buy the wardrobe you'll want to wear to Julian Niccolini's restaurant where there are ALWAYS VIPs lunching or dining.

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
The thing I like most about the Four Seasons is that it is consistently great. No matter the location you know you can rely on their high standards to be maintained.

I have an upcoming trip planned to Miraval in Arizona. Has anyone been there?

Moderated by  Barbara - Luxury Travel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.