Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#558916 10/25/09 11:13 PM
M
Meggerz Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hello Ladies, I have a few questions. This was my first pregnancy and I was told I was 3 weeks along (fetal stage sp?) by the er staff. Monday I went in with cramps and my hcg level was at 88 well..I have a Y shaped uterus according to them and they never told me this until I went in this friday when I was bleeding. They did tests and told me that my hcg levels dropped to 20. needless to say I lost the baby at 4 weeks along. I was wondering if it was normal 2 days after to feel physically drained, tired, blank, sad, angery and every other emotions known to man kind. I am not taking this too well and I have been having alot of panic attacks since Friday. My question is...I bled heavy Friday, it died down yesterday and it is lighter today. I don't have cramps anymore either. Anyways...My main question is. How long does it thak your body to heal and not feel so tired, is it faster for me since I was only 4 weeks along when it happened? and should I be resting? dr said take 3 days off work then go to the ob gyn which I will be going tuesday afternoon.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Well, I experienced the same thing 10 years ago. It took a week for me to be stable. After that we visited a seaside town to overcome the grief. I think you should take at least a week rest. Till then I faced 5 miscarriages. I have a daughter( 5 years old)and again pregnant (32 weeks)and just have come back from hospital after a week. From my experience I'll tell you to monitor regularly whether you have calcium defficiency and aneamia. And have healthy diet to cover up the loss.

B
B
I have had 8 miscarriages. Just give yourself a little time to heal physically and emotionally. Hormones are a bit crazy to. Physically i always felt better when i started going for walks and headed back to work again, but you have to feel right in yourself also.
Good Luck!!

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.