Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could please help me out with suggestions and pointing me in the right direction?
I was wondering if there are any schools or programs that include obtaining both an Executive Coaching and Life Coaching?

Where are some legitimate programs/schools that offer this?
What is the time frame that the average person takes to obtain these certifications? And what is the average costs?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Congratulations on looking into becoming a Life Coach!

Have you tried googling "Executive Coaching and Life Coaching?" Another way to research training programs is to find Life Coaches online that you admire and look at their bios.

Also you can go to the Life Coaching site here on Bella. Here's the link: Bellaonline Life Coaching Site. On the main page look at the "Subjects" on the left hand side of the page. Look for "Life Coaches" and click on the link. Then visit the websites of those you find interesting and take a look at their credentials.

Good Luck and Keep in Touch!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thank you for the info, I would love to be a paralegal but I am 57 by the time I finished I would probably be 60. I was an RN and love people and helping them so I have been thinking of becoming a Spiritual Coach. Thank you for putting up this info it is greatly appreciated. Blessings, Sarah Redhawk

Sarah Redhawk
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Hi Sarah,

You remind me of something I heard once many, many years ago. So long ago I can't remember exactly who it was that said it.

Anyway I was somewhere having some sort of group discussion and someone said that they didn't want to pursue a course of study because it would take seven years and by the time they were finished they would be 40 years old. And someone responded by saying if you don't go that route how old will you be in seven years? The woman asking the question said 40 years old. And the person said, well then what is the problem if no matter what you do, in seven years you're going to be the same age anyway. So why let that stop you?

Being a spiritual life coach sounds like a wonderful idea, but if paralegal work is also your dream, don't rule that out. You might even be able to do both. I personally know a paralegal who started in the field after having a few other careers and he's still going strong at almost 80 years old!

I'd like to recommend two books that you might find useful. One is If I Don't Do It Now...Career Makeovers for the Working Woman by Pamela Robinson and the other is One Person/Multiple Careers: A New Model for Work/Life Success
by Marci Alboher.

Good luck with your endeavors and please do keep in touch to let us know how you are doing.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thank you for the reply and the book recommendations. I will keep you informed as to what I am going to do but at the moment I am leaning toward the Spiritual Life Coach. I will be ordering the books from Amazon as soon as I get my check. Thank you and Blessings, Sarah Redhawk

Sarah Redhawk
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Hi Sarah,

Yes, please do keep us informed...and don't forget to visit your local library smile Of the two books I recommended, I own one and the other I borrowed from the library.

Good luck!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.