Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
fit4fashion, ashjoielee, johnnie55, uveuleurz, Noitartst
57308 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57309 Members
417 Forums
113287 Topics
803723 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 566
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 369
Beetlemess 279
Jana - Creativity Editor 269
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 81
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 55
Nancy Roussy 54
Linu 47
Sandra Investing/HFinance 46
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#481767 - 01/04/09 08:45 PM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: three spices]
Sandwich_Chef Offline
Gecko

Loc: Tennessee, USA
Here's a quick one!

HOMEMADE HOT SAUCE

2 lbs tomatoes

2-10 Serrano chiles - here's where YOU determine the actual heat. (You can substitute habaneros or little Thai chiles, if you dare). Just start with a little and build the heat to your taste as you build this sauce.

4 cloves garlic

3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

1/2 cup white vinegar

Salt to taste

Preheat broiler to high, arrange the tomatoes on a baking tray and broil. You can also broil your chiles.

Broil for about ten minutes until starting to char. Turn tomatoes and chiles about half way through the broil.

Remove roasted tomatoes and chiles from oven and let cool. Remove the skins and place meat into a blender. Add garlic, any unroasted chiles, Worcestershire and vinegar. Puree until smooth.

Add salt to taste. Add more chiles if you need more heat, this is the customizing step!

Edited by Sandwich_Chef (01/04/09 08:47 PM)

Add Re: Hot Sauce to Twitter Add Re: Hot Sauce to Facebook Add Re: Hot Sauce to MySpace Add Re: Hot Sauce to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hot Sauce Add Re: Hot Sauce to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hot Sauce to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hot Sauce to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hot Sauce to Reddit
#487282 - 01/23/09 05:56 AM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: SynergyVega]
Shobha Bhandari Offline

i have got a collection of recipes of chutneys n sauces visitBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Add Re: Hot Sauce to Twitter Add Re: Hot Sauce to Facebook Add Re: Hot Sauce to MySpace Add Re: Hot Sauce to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hot Sauce Add Re: Hot Sauce to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hot Sauce to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hot Sauce to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hot Sauce to Reddit
#487283 - 01/23/09 05:57 AM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: Shobha Bhandari]
Shobha Bhandari Offline

wat is UBB code? can any body tell me?????????

#487610 - 01/24/09 03:02 AM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: Shobha Bhandari]
three spices Offline
Amoeba

that's a good questions I would like to know what a UBB code is too? Also what does it mean that there are spiders online?

#495895 - 02/21/09 05:38 AM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: three spices]
Kimmie08 Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Texas
Ask Lisa, the head of the website. She can help you. I wish I could remember how, then I could show you. bye.

Bulb Gardening website
Bulb Gardening forum

#520795 - 05/14/09 06:45 PM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: three spices]
gaylynn Offline

My husband brought home some homemade from a guy he works with and I swear it was like lighting a match in your mouth. Some of my friends at work that claim to be able to eat the hottest of the hot couldn't even eat it. They were trying to figure out if it had liquid from the hottest peppers or just what. I had to give them bottles of water. It was sure good though.

#520796 - 05/14/09 06:49 PM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: BillieCat]
gaylynn Offline

what kind of sauce is sirichia?

#520797 - 05/14/09 06:52 PM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: Shobha Bhandari]
gaylynn Offline

I would like to see the collection of recipes.

What is the UBB?

#541990 - 08/10/09 07:34 PM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: SynergyVega]
hotsauceboss Offline

Looking for the best and the most complete section of hot &amp; spicy foods?????? The Official Hot Sauce Boss has endeavored to be at the top of the hot sauce and spicy food market. FREE shipping for orders over $50!!! VisitBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Edited by hotsauceboss (08/10/09 07:35 PM)

#554812 - 10/08/09 02:59 PM Re: Hot Sauce [Re: SynergyVega]
Swishykid Offline
Shark

Loc: Washington, DC
I had some habanero sauce one time that was SOO hot. I usually like Frank's

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Vannie 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 02:46 PM
I Am Back Online
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 02:46 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 02:44 PM
Music ABC game
Pop Music
Today at 02:40 PM
Some links won't work this week!
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
Today at 02:14 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:42 PM
Birth control without the uncomfy "check-up"
by fit4fashion
Gynecology
Today at 12:50 PM
Server Problems
Crochet
Today at 12:11 PM
New game - Quote it
Creativity
Today at 12:09 PM
Boston Bruins afghan pattern to crochet
by Melissa - Crochet Editor
Crochet
Today at 10:56 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Cheryll - Bahá'í Life), 140 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.