I found out last WED Sept 30, 2009 that I had a miscarriage. I went in for my inital checkup and they couldnt find a h/b via u/s. They did an internal u/s as well and again found nothing. They sent me next door to the hospital to have an emergency u/s done. The tech found the baby, but there was no heartbeat. Had a D&c last Thursday 10/1/09. Doctors office called me today to tell me I needed to go to the lab to test my HCG levels. While they were on the phone they told me the results of the path report. They told me that they found NO fetal tissue. What does this mean? What else could it be. Before I had my D&C they did an ultrasound, and found a baby that measured at 7w 5d. I know that my body couldnt have absorbed it overnight. What happened? The doctor is supposed to call me again tomorrow.... Read more:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!