logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#550803 09/24/09 01:29 PM
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
:) Hello everyone! I'm still in the training stage as Yoga Editor, but I'm very happy and excited to be part of the Bellaonline community! Yoga is one of my favorite topics, and a modality that I could easily name as the most versatile and in-depth of any form of exercise, be it physical or mental. Its roots run deep into the past, with a definite spiritual aspect, although modern Yogis do not necessarily ascribe to any particular religion. Yoga bends to the needs of the individual - not the other way around. My aim is to bring Yoga into your life and make it a part of what you usually do every day. This can be a matter of a few minutes for some to a couple of hours for others - once again, Yoga has that kind of flexibility (no pun intended!). Some of my articles will include discussions regarding Yoga that you may not expect, such as how Yoga can help give you a glowing complexion and help your digestion system work more efficiently. I'll be talking about how Yoga can be introduced to a person at any age - from toddlers to senior citizens, and that your own study of the subject can be as long or as short as you want it to be. In keeping with Bellaonline policy, which is also my own policy as well, I will only give you information about products that relate to my articles and that are items I myself have used and personally recommend. Some yoga props are widely known, such as a mat, but there are also some that you may not be familiar with that could enhance the experience for you - and help you achieve the asanas that you are wanting to master. I look forward to receiving reader feedback and answering your questions in the future. For now, I am off to continue my training and will be back again soon! Namaste, Nancy

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Welcome Nancy! I love yoga and look forward to reading your articles and chatting with you here. :-)

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Welcome Nancy! Good luck, looking forward to reading your articles.

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.