Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#550544 09/23/09 03:00 PM
M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
I've been reading the clairvoyance posts for a little while and got to thinking about things...my family has a gift that is hereditary. We 'see' and 'hear' what others cannot. We also can tell immediately when someone is in danger or upset. For me, I tend to 'hear' from the other side, this most often strengthens with my cycle or when my hormones are highest, such as when pregnant or when I was a teenager. I've often wondered, though, who my visitor was when I was a child. I know I didn't imagine it. I tested it even. I remember one night when I was 15 or 16, feeling a person sit on my bed and pet my hair, like a parent does for a loved child that is sleeping. I, however, was not asleep, but waiting because this person had visited several times before. I sat up and turned, heart pounding, and looked into the empty space before me to try to see who it was, but could only see a sillouhette. My cat, sleeping on the chair, immediately sat up and stared with wide eyes as the same empty space and freaked out. He hissed and ran into the corner, terribly frightened. With a calm voice, I turned to the person and said, "Leave. Now. And don't return. You scare me." Whoever it is, left and rarely visits now, although I know that whoever it is loves me. It seems that the posters on this site are truly gifted. With the story I have given, can you identify who this is?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
MelodyFor3 #550547 09/23/09 03:08 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
It could be a grandmother or someone further back in your family who has passed. I used to receive visits from a great-aunt who passed when my mother was eight years old - so I never actually met her in person, but I knew who she was when she visited because her name just came to me. I allowed her to visit and learned much from her.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
Funny that you say that. My grandmother committed suicide when my father was 11 years old. I've often thought it was her because I was a sad child and she came to comfort me.

MelodyFor3 #550556 09/23/09 03:15 PM
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I got that it was your grandmother. How nice.

Mumzy #550564 09/23/09 03:23 PM
It seems that whomever it is loves you very much and means you no harm.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Mumzy #550568 09/23/09 03:28 PM
M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
My other grandmother who passed four years ago visits frequently. I can always tell because I hear her singing or I smell smoke. When my babies were little, I could hear her singing to them over the baby monitor and telling them that she loves them. My husband was really freaked out, but I told him that it was typical for my family to have weird things happen all the time. My father's mother, however, I never met, although I heard a great deal about her. She was a very sad woman, very depressed, but very beautiful. I was depressed as a child because of so much discord in the home and I was always alone. I used to hear people calling my name all night and it got really scary for me as a child. I thought I was haunted because my pets always saw what I saw. Or maybe it was that word got around in the spirit world that I could hear them. But I learned to block it and kept telling them to go away. Now I just ignore it or tell them not to scare me or my kids. Now my son hears and sees things like I did. He tells me they're monsters (but he's 3). Poor kid...he's got a real monster in his closet. One night when he was 2, he ran into my room and whoever was pestering him followed. He pointed to a sillouhette, that I, too, saw, and said, "He told me I'm going to die!" Oh, whoever that soul is got a lashing from me. I have actual evidence of this person on video. I don't know who it is, but it sounds like a man. Any ideas on this person?

MelodyFor3 #550612 09/23/09 09:40 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
As I read your first post I instantly felt it was a relative, not a mother but older. As I tried to pin point it my left leg prickled up with goosebumps when I got to grandmother. It wasn't a dream. That came in there too.

I had a visitor sit on the bed in one house in particular so often I truly felt almost angry that it was waking me up on a regular basis. The bed would sink. One night I tucked all of the sides of the blankets in very tightly with the top folded straight across. I had to wiggle in through the top. The bed sunk again, I woke up in the same position I went to sleep in and there was a dent in the sheets where I felt the weight. It did scare me - I wouldnt' breath. I was sure there was a person there...o.k. terrified. As my eyes adjusted though, there wasn't anyone there and the door was shut so no one left.

The same house I had a woman who had died two weeks prior give me a huge hug. I feel terrible looking back though because I said, "This is not o.k." and I was released. She never came back. I was scheduled to have a meeting with her before she passed.

This other person you mention, the video - I don't get anything on him, but I could take a look for you if you still have the video. It could be someone passing or entering in and out of you and your families "energy" gift.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Workshops

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 09/23/09 09:47 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
MelodyFor3 #550613 09/23/09 09:56 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Melody, abilities run in my family too. My Mother refused to accept anything, even when it happened to her. This not only alienated me, but hurt very much. I couldn't share with her or ask for help.

I made a promise to be open with my daughter if she inherited the gift. She did and earlier than I. But perhaps I noticed sooner, as I was watching for it.

We talked, and I taught, age appropriately throughout the years. She is prepared and open to her abilities and gaining skill. But most importantly, she has someone to discuss things with.

I'm hoping someone here can identify the spirit which bothered your son. My skills don't involve that. It may be spirits in general are attracted to your family. With your experiences, you'll be a great teacher for your children.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
Elleise, when I read what you saw, it was the same impression I had previously, but I can never be too sure. I don't really know a great deal about this topic, but I had the feeling that someone had "followed" me and my son from downtown Charleston. I was pregnant and I had walked by this old inn with a gate, I felt compelled to look in, but I got the impression that I made someone angry or excited, so I left quickly. Does that happen? Anyway, it was really spooky for a while in the apartment and even my babysitter claimed to have seen someone walking in the house and that my son was handing toys to an invisible playmate for hours. It wasn't until I got paranormal investigators to prove I wasn't insane that my family believed me. The investigators pinpointed the source was staying in my kids' closet, so when he runs in my room and tells me there's a monster in his closet, I believe him. Then I go kick butt. Noone messes with my babies. For the most part, since I got the message on the tape, it has been fairly quiet. In a recent visit to Maine (where I grew up and saw a LOT of weird things), it was the middle of day when my son ran in the room and claimed to see a monster. He pointed at something, but noone saw anything, except him. Later that night, while everyone slept, three piles of napkins were placed neatly on the floor in a pattern, glasses were moved, etc. My great aunt then explained to me that my great-grandmother was a strong psychic who was paid for her abilities to communicate. So what am I supposed to say to my 3-year-old son? What's really weird is that he has a twin sister. Her gift is different. She is similar to my mother and can sense when something is wrong or if someone is sad. She can tell me when her father will come home or if it will rain. This gift I can understand and talk to her about, but I am not certain what to say to my son. He's a sensitive boy and does not understand what the "monsters" want from him and I don't know either, but the protective mother in me wants to kick some spirit butt. What do they want?

MelodyFor3 #550733 09/24/09 10:51 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Are you referring to Charleston, SC? That's my home and my daughter was born there (in the sight of water, as my Mother).

Those who say Savannah has the most ghosts, apparently haven't been to Charleston. When my daughter was 2 years old, we moved into a house on the Intracoastal Waterway. Someone was still there, but she enjoyed sharing with us.

I started discussing Angels with my daughter at that time. She was forming 2 word sentences at 9 months. So this topic was age appropriate and understandable. We didn't have malevolence, just mischief. Which in time led to questions like "Why would an Angel do that?" Then we talked about people we can't see, and I was careful in explaining the lady in the house loved it as much as we did, maybe that's why she stayed, she's happiest here.

I'm hoping this might be somewhat idea inspiring as to the "Monster" problem and talking with your son, although it's a completely different situation.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.