Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
Yup. Charleston, SC. This city is old and full of mysteries, some which I wish I didn't know (like this!). I think I'll try the angel discussion. He's pretty smart and I know he calls them monsters because he doesn't know what to call them and it scares him. I know how he feels since I was like that as a kid and it is scary. Everyone told me to ignore it or fight back or that I imagined it, so I always had to keep it to myself. My cat back then would completely disagree, so I knew I wasn't crazy. I need to make sure he understands his 'gift' (although sometimes I've called it a curse). You never know, too, that he may outgrow it or tune it out when he becomes interested in other things.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
MelodyFor3 #550898 09/24/09 06:55 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Our children are actually quite fortunate. There's certainly more openess and recognition of gifts, even TV shows. The isolation, stigma, and teasing may not be as bad for them, as it was for us, both inside and outside the family.

I've ocassionaly referred to my abilities as both a burden and a curse, but not with my daughter until she was in her teens. Her precognitive dreams had kicked in and we had the "burden" discussion. The main point I've tried to make is her abilities were given to her for a reason. Only she can find that reason and make the choice to either use them, or push them aside.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
MelodyFor3 #551215 09/26/09 10:37 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I think with these types of gifts, it's going to be a given, you just experience first and spend almost a lifetime trying to perfect the interpretations. From what you've written, and especially with twins, I've worked with, they share a unique channel.

Everyone has moments of telepathy. It shouldn't be a shock but it's exciting and interesting looking into something we consider only technology can supply. Your son sound to me to be a medium, your daughter an empath/clairvoyance. Clear-seeing (clairvoyant) is a term I prefer. Psychic congures up so many ideas it's just easier to stick with something literal.

The twins have a connection that has been developing without interuptus so to speak for almost a year and in all likelihood before that in energy/spirit alone.

Before language, telephones, radio signals, etc. We relied on our senses. That's just that way it was. They told us when danger, food, weather and geological changes were near and we acted on them.

I feel here in the future we will actually be cultivating these abilities, like we do crops. I don't quite know why yet, but they are or will be used out in the open. That's pretty much why I'm so open about my experiences. I don't make a great deal of money, but the significance of it's place in time is paramount. I figure I've got maybe 30 years left to do this and then the next generation will take over and it's the following generation that really reaps the benefits on a worldy level and from there we have the war of the good/vs evil of utilizing these gifts I don't think people are quite ready to hear that, but that's what will be.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultatoins & Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
What a neat vision for the future. Thank you all for your insight.

MelodyFor3 #552193 09/30/09 09:28 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you melody for your words. My daughter is sensitive too. When I remind myself of that, anything I go through for her future, well it seems to be worth it, especially when it gets to the point where random acts of insight become more pertinent smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Healing, Consultations & Development Workshops

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.