Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
That's a great description Emily, thank you so much for posting it. I didn't want to admit it before but I was confused too by the initial statement of "Does this item deserve to live with you?" I'm glad Jill asked for clarification smile

I think for me the **RIGHT NOW** issue is so key. People hold onto things as if they are fortune tellers, figuring in 10 years they might be able to use it. Who knows what 10 years will bring! In 10 years you can get something much more perfect for you then. Right now you need things around you that are perfect for you right now. To me that is my real key.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Emily, that is great stuff. I will have to read it again in the morning after sleeping on it...i think reading that a few times to set what you said in my brain will be very helpful.

Shark
Shark
Crikey - fancy forgetting the masseuse!!!

Thanks for saying nice things about my work. I'm trying to work out how I can keep doing it without starving to death before I get there... That sounds a little similar to your situation, too, although I didn't come in at the beginning so I might be way off.

I keep meaning to ask you how I can back up that blog, but I should do that on your forum, I guess. I keep losing myself in here, too, and losing threads I'm interested in, although I do click the watch wotsit... Oh, well.

Originally Posted By: Jilly

Susan, hee, i think we are in the same predicament. Except you forgot Masseuse. I looked at your art blog, BTW - lovely works! You have a very sensitive style.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Susan - post your dilemma in a separate thread and we'll help you out!!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Shark
Shark
Thank you, Lisa. I'm not sure if you mean the dilemma about keeping going long enough without starving to death, or how to back up a blog - I'll go with the latter - I'd better find Jilly's forum and put it in there.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Quote:
Thanks for saying nice things about my work. I'm trying to work out how I can keep doing it without starving to death before I get there... That sounds a little similar to your situation, too, although I didn't come in at the beginning so I might be way off.

Susan, this would be great to talk about. Post about this and I will join in with you. We can put our heads together with Lisa and everyone else and come up with ideas/solutions. I would think another forum might be better for this? Let me think about where.

=====

Possibly Small Office/Home Office, Wealth and Abundance, Inspiration, Self Development, or Life Coaching.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Okay, so, another day and more fifteen minute sessions. I have set the timer and have a list of small and large tasks to flip between so that nothing gets too overwhelming, and so also I can feel a sense of accomplishment.

I have several large categories to deal with: books, jewelry, housewares, videos, sporting goods, rv things, furniture and antique smalls/collectibles. I am starting to break these down into different posts to discuss.

I also need to break down the next two weeks/month into time management chunks, I need to walk downtown to retrieve my car, and I need to clean things, do errands, take care of some life things, do about five loads of laundry, and set aside time to see movies for RunPee.

So I am busy thinking. And there goes my timer! :-)

Shark
Shark
Coo - I'm a tad overwhelmed that people want to talk about this stuff and help like this. How brill is that!!!

I have no idea at all (she says, helpfully) which would be the best place - I'll follow your lead...

Am being a bit pathetic today - it seemed like every burglar alarm for a mile around went off at the same time this morning at 3.30am. Monty-dog and me were spooked then and shattered now.

Susan, this would be great to talk about. Post about this and I will join in with you. We can put our heads together with Lisa and everyone else and come up with ideas/solutions. I would think another forum might be better for this? Let me think about where.

=====

Possibly Small Office/Home Office, Wealth and Abundance, Inspiration, Self Development, or Life Coaching.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Cool - I'm a tad overwhelmed that people want to talk about this stuff and help like this. How brill is that!!!

Yes, that is what Lisa set up BellaOnline to do - help women achieve their dreams and goals in life. Well, and men too - they are absolutely not unwelcome. :-)

The forums are established to be sympathetic, supportive and even loving of each other. We want people to be happy!

I have found it VERY helpful to document my progress in life in these forums and ask for help. We all could probably use practice in learning to ask for help, methinks. :-)

Last edited by Jilly; 09/19/09 01:24 PM.
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Quote:
I also need to break down the next two weeks/month into time management chunks, I need to walk downtown to retrieve my car, and I need to clean things, do errands, take care of some life things, do about five loads of laundry, and set aside time to see movies for RunPee.

Yesterday I managed to eek out a few small tasks and also walk to my car. Then I somehow ended up socializing the rest of the afternoon and evening. Not as productive as I would have liked...but i DO have my car here now. I also got the phone DH mailed me, so I can make necessary calls again - too bad its the weekend. But yay to having a car and a phone again. :-)

What I would like to do today is start some laundry, get my eyeglasses fixed, sell some books at Bookmans, do my dishes, drop some boxes of stuff off at Goodwill, put air in my tires, pick up some necessities, and continue to sort through my storage. Also work out!

Last edited by Jilly; 09/19/09 01:47 PM.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KellyJayne - Organization 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.